Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

Thanks. I posted it because a few weeks ago a few people here wanted me to post a few photographs of my fish. Thus I did. My apologies, didn't realize the show-off section is focused on tech related stuff only.
No worries, have fun

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

Thanks. I posted it because a few weeks ago a few people here wanted me to post a few photographs of my fish. Thus I did. My apologies, didn't realize the show-off section is focused on tech related stuff only.

it's fine once in a while, don't worry. People post cars, houses and all. Someone even started posting their lays chips I think

@otaku.u - HOW? From where you got that? Was sold out so fast on their site. O0aRT11.png Congrats!

@Black_Hawk - pretty sure you can post anything here. 

How are you supplying that high amount of water regularly? Are you planning to add more cool stuff inside? Congrats. Looks fantastic. Something I can never own. 

@Skull Crusher - that's one hell of a present. Enjoy and belated wishes. NhCJFXX.png

• Like 2

Did some recent shopping brought a N.C.I.S Season 14 DVD and had pre ordered a PS4 PRO 1TB Glacier White Destiny 2 Limited Edition Bundle, finally got it delivered :D.

21372528_476795229369462_259192053730325

21296225_1958627387759437_64693565862371

Edited by Abdul Rahman Ansari
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Sun Sunny said:

Which site and how for how much ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I had bought this off Amazon USA, got it for around 1900 including customs and shipping. They somehow have increased shipping charges a lot now. 

Marcus from Watch Dogs 2 is only for $16, but they are asking additional $37 for shipping and customs

I had bought this off Amazon USA, got it for around 1900 including customs and shipping. They somehow have increased shipping charges a lot now. 
Marcus from Watch Dogs 2 is only for $16, but they are asking additional $37 for shipping and customs
1900 is really gud. I should also find one bust.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, hope said:

Man can you please not use this guy. Use different smilies. So Annoying. 

vk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png                vk3qz8g.png                                vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png               vk3qz8g.png                                  vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                    vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png

Edited by PhantomShade
  • Like 8

54 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

vk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png                vk3qz8g.png                                vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.png                                   vk3qz8g.png               vk3qz8g.png                                  vk3qz8g.png

vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                    vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png                                      vk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.pngvk3qz8g.png

:lol:

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

@otaku.u - HOW? From where you got that? Was sold out so fast on their site. O0aRT11.png Congrats!

@Black_Hawk - pretty sure you can post anything here. 

How are you supplying that high amount of water regularly? Are you planning to add more cool stuff inside? Congrats. Looks fantastic. Something I can never own. 

@Skull Crusher - that's one hell of a present. Enjoy and belated wishes. NhCJFXX.png

Hi Joe,

I change 50% of the entire water content every week so that's about 400 Liters of water (105 Gallons). The water is fed from my main concrete chamber water tank in my house which is on the roof. Since this tank is kept on the 4th floor of my house extra care and precision was taken for load bearing of the tank onto the house beams and columns subsequently so that the weight is properly grounded.

About the cool stuff... hehe! This tank is largely going to be bare bottom, that is no sand, gravel or aquarium decorations will be added in it since with Goldfish they are exceptionally messy eaters and with enough detritus accumulation in the gravel it could slowly spike the Ammonia levels in the water which would be pretty catastrophic in the long run. I will be adding more fish in the coming months. Since the tank spent the last month establishing the Nitrogen Cycle and I only added the fish over a couple of weeks I will now let the tank mature enough and slowly get to a position to handle even more bio-load of the newer fish which will come in the coming months or so. The tank now presently has filters filtering the tank water @9,000 liters per hour! :)

• Like 2