Jump to content

What you bought this week


HundredProofSam
 Share

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

It has a decent amount of bass for movies, although comparatively less than other sets. Other than that, you can't a get a better wireless set for the same price, sound quality in my opinion is much better than QC35 and ANC too.

I have only gamed with these on Ps4 Pro and dualshock routed audio doesn't do much justice to these, but I liked what I heard.

Probably snatch my cousin's amp and them use on Pro, for a better feedback.

i am pleasantly surprised with HD 4.50 for 1/3rd the price, they sound very very good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Aren't these bluetooth headsets? Doesn't ps4 support these wireless?

The logic Sony gives for not making any Bluetooth headphones compatible with Ps4 is that the current A2DP standard has too much of a latency for them to offer it as viable alternative.

So, you are stuck with Sony's or any other third party's sets which are purpose made for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

i am pleasantly surprised with HD 4.50 for 1/3rd the price, they sound very very good.

I have tried them as well, they sound great for the price. Much better bang for the buck. With XM2, you are paying majorly for the ANC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

The logic Sony gives for not making any Bluetooth headphones compatible with Ps4 is that the current A2DP standard has too much of a latency for them to offer it as viable alternative.

So, you are stuck with Sony's or any other third party's sets which are purpose made for this.

 

They just wanna make money, atleast open it up with a disclaimer that the certified headset might not work in an optimized manner.

 

21 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I have tried them as well, they sound great for the price. Much better bang for the buck. With XM2, you are paying majorly for the ANC.

 

Ya, and ANC isn't bad too, don't think there is a better headphone you can buy for 6750 bucks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



 
Ya, and ANC isn't bad too, don't think there is a better headphone you can buy for 6750 bucks.


Isint the Audio Technica ATH M50x just a bit higher which have some of the best reviews out there for any headphones. Are these better than the M50x Of course ignoring the wired and wireless part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, i_rock098 said:


 

 


Isint the Audio Technica ATH M50x just a bit higher which have some of the best reviews out there for any headphones. Are these better than the M50x Of course ignoring the wired and wireless part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
 

 

Haven't heard any of the two, so won't ge able to comment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, hope said:

Mi tv 55 inches 4k hdr one? Worth it? 

 

I think so. The TV is super sleek. Yet to try HDR content. Waiting for the weekend so that I can play Ratchet and Clank in HDR :D Atleast, PS4 Pro recognizes it as HDR supported, so let's see.

 

Tried streaming via Amazon Prime Video and the colors were pretty good even for 1080p output. Haven't tried a Bravia or an LG OLED, so can't compare yet. But I think its worth the asking price :fear1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

 

I think so. The TV is super sleek. Yet to try HDR content. Waiting for the weekend so that I can play Ratchet and Clank in HDR :D Atleast, PS4 Pro recognizes it as HDR supported, so let's see.

 

Tried streaming via Amazon Prime Video and the colors were pretty good even for 1080p output. Haven't tried a Bravia or an LG OLED, so can't compare yet. But I think its worth the asking price :fear1:

Amazon prime also has ultra hd hdr content. The tick series is one such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Playstationdude said:

Amazon prime also has ultra hd hdr content. The tick series is one such.

 

Just didn't get time to try it out. Wifey was watching something else, so could not grab the control :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

 

I think so. The TV is super sleek. Yet to try HDR content. Waiting for the weekend so that I can play Ratchet and Clank in HDR :D Atleast, PS4 Pro recognizes it as HDR supported, so let's see.

 

Tried streaming via Amazon Prime Video and the colors were pretty good even for 1080p output. Haven't tried a Bravia or an LG OLED, so can't compare yet. But I think its worth the asking price :fear1:

Ah great. Thanks.

 

Njoy :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...