Jump to content
HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Rhythmthief said:

Also bought from AliExpress , Shopping experience ok but Indian customs and delivery suck

1

 

Yeah! It is the case with all export items, the only things that reach me in some order of time are BRAINWAVZ stuff because the company uses Singapore Post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of lots of stuff that I bought and I am yet to take pictures of, here are the latest console arrivals :D

 

Project Scorpio Xbox One X

JrPeics.jpg

 

Gears of War 4 Limited  Edition Xbox One S

kY8INGx.jpg

 

Now I have one each Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X

Now if only MS would release some quality SP campaign exclusives

  • Like 7
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2018 at 4:08 PM, NightTroller said:

Now I have one each Xbox one, Xbox one S, Xbox one X

Now if only MS would release some quality SP campaign exclusives

 

Why would you buy three of them ? Do you work at MS ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Why would you buy three of them ? Do you work at MS ?
Limited editions
Couldn't stop getting those, Scorpio was 510$ and gears one cost me 20k shipped

Now experiencing buyer's remorse

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

USB electronic cigarette lighters? We have gone too far. xyEK85C.png 
 

50 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

Why would you buy three of them ? Do you work at MS ?

 

3 consoles for playing 3 exclusive games. ZIIIFaU.png 

 

3 minutes ago, NightTroller said:

gears one 

 

Gears console and controller looks fantastic. Congrats! 

Edited by Joe Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NightTroller said:

Limited editions
Couldn't stop getting those, Scorpio was 510$ and gears one cost me 20k shipped

Now experiencing buyer's remorse

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
 

 

bhai, if you've money to splurge donate it to the needy, why make the rich richer :P ?

Edited by Ne0
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

USB electronic cigarette lighters? We have gone too far. xyEK85C.png 
 

 

3 consoles for playing 3 exclusive games. ZIIIFaU.png 

 

 

Gears console and controller looks fantastic. Congrats! 

 

PS4 slim is my machine to go for exclusives, MS should come with more quality single player campaigns IMHO, milking Forza, gears, halo ... screwing up Scalebound, releasing unfinished recore, sad reacts.

Gears console came on market after I ordered my scorpio which was non returnable, thought hard and ended up getting it after 2 months coz it was still available.

 

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

 

bhai, if you've money to splurge donate it to the needy, why make the rich richer :P ?

Who says I don't :), splurge once in a while for materialistic pleasure :P

 

8 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Some people like collecting consoles. Not very far off from people buying steelbooks and limited editions. And if you can afford it, it's a harmless hobby. :P

 

lol expensive as f**k, plus difficult to find place for them in the house, same goes for collectors editions :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, waveking said:

Anurag, u sure just 3 Xbones will suffice? :P

Congrats lol

 

Thanks bhai, will mostly sell Scorpio, no place to keep so many consoles :D and no 4ktv

50 minutes ago, adity said:

He'll have to buy a new one when sea of thieves launches. 

 

Humse na ho payega

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2018 at 3:44 PM, ALPHA17 said:

 

Yeah! It is the case with all export items, the only things that reach me in some order of time are BRAINWAVZ stuff because the company uses Singapore Post. 

 

I have 4 shipments from AliExpress currently in-bound through Singapore Post and then subsequently by India Post. A couple of them are lying with Kolkata Customs Department (Tracking Status Reads: Awaiting presentation to Customs Commissioner) since the start of the this week, no updates whatsoever... :wallbash:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

 

I have 4 shipments from AliExpress currently in-bound through Singapore Post and then subsequently by India Post. A couple of them are lying with Kolkata Customs Department (Tracking Status Reads: Awaiting presentation to Customs Commissioner) since the start of the this week, no updates whatsoever... :wallbash:

The clearing is often left to India post who take their own sweet time for it. I ordered kontrolfreek from USA. They reached India customs in around 12 days and took 15 days after that to get to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...