Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

That tv takes my breath away, congrats.
Wanna know another thing that does the same?

Prices of such televisions in India.

I think it's Rs 3 lakhs in India at least on amazon. I bought this in Sydney for an equivalent of Rs. 90000

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, The Wolfy among us said:

I think it's Rs 3 lakhs in India at least on amazon. I bought this in Sydney for an equivalent of Rs. 90000

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Few months ago, I myself was looking for a new set and no way I was going to spend that amount of money just to pay off astronomical taxes and premium.

Was looking to get Sony 65X930E, ended up getting a 55 Sony X900E because that was the only one in stock with an importer I know, still costed me a premium approx 92k while it retails for 55-57k in US,AUS, but no where near the 1.5 lakhs Sony India was asking.

Edited by kunjanp

19 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Well those are extremely fun like the movie itself.  It includes 8-bit version of battle sequences. Director's commentary is hilarious :lol:  .There's also a 10 years of MCU video with all the actors.

This + the amazing IW's trailer today. Couldn't resist anymore. Slowly becoming a fan of Steelbooks.

Y5bMW4w.png

• Like 3

Very happy to see Movie title printed on front and spine on Disney/Marvel Steelbook released in India.

It was so lame that Disney/marvel steelbooks worldwide (except CA/US) did not have title printed on front and spine. Do not know from which movie steelbook did they start this change.