What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

46 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

i wouldn't recommend getting v1 as the battery life is weak for it. Here locally, v1 costs around 24k and v2 around 27-30k. Doubt if there will be any change in price for it in Delhi. Technically, v2 should sell for 24k but i believe they are trying to clear old stocks.

Plus, people having less knowledge about the consoles tend to buy older version than the newer one. Got myself the pokemon edition lite recently but eventually i might double-dip and get the docked version too.

Noted.

Although I've owned a v1 in the past, and I'm Ok with a shorter battery life as I use it docked anyway, provided the price difference is a good 5-6k.

21 hours ago, kunjanp said:

@CarbonCore Let me know too please. Also possibly of V2 as well.

Thinking about getting one especially for handheld. Not sure how Palika prices compare to other retailers.

3 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Also if it would be possible to share the number of the supplier @CarbonCore

This is his number, 88609 24424. Shop name is DT Zone and they have a YT channel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

This is his number, 88609 24424. Shop name is DT Zone and they have a YT channel.

Bro is DT Zone trustable? Because when my friend was trying to buy a used ps4, he contacted them via their OLX ad. Upon inspection he found out that they were actually selling showroom pieces and refurbs as personally used pieces.

54 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Bro is DT Zone trustable? Because when my friend was trying to buy a used ps4, he contacted them via their OLX ad. Upon inspection he found out that they were actually selling showroom pieces and refurbs as personally used pieces.

This is only to get the reference on what prices you should be looking for. I've only bought one item so can't really vouch for them.

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

Has anyone ever brought an Xbox One X or any other console from US? Is it fine to bring it in carry on in sense are there any security check troubles? To take it out during scan? Or luggage is the best bet?

You can carry it, but best is to throw it in check in. 

But battery is not allowed in check in right? The controller would have battery in it?
I had got a PS4 in last year's Black Friday sale and I had put it in the check in not cabin luggage for ease of transport....did not face any issues.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

But battery is not allowed in check in right? The controller would have battery in it?

I think that is the case with only spare and free lithium batteries. In case of portable electronics they allow devices in check in if it fully powered down and can't turn on accidentally.

Power banks are considered free lithium batteries.

11 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Has anyone ever brought an Xbox One X or any other console from US? Is it fine to bring it in carry on in sense are there any security check troubles? To take it out during scan? Or luggage is the best bet?

Have brought a PS4 (and PS3) from Thailand before. The only advise I can give - carry it in Hand Luggage. Never put these items in check-in. The baggage handlers don't exactly handle the items gently - and even if you mark "Fragile", these people are handling 100s of items per flight, and many are in a hurry and might just throw your console inside willy-nilly. Once when I was coming back, I even saw someone put in a bicycle in the check-in. Having your console thrown on a bicycle is not good, trust me. Not to mention, during flight turbulence, the baggages in the cargo hold might get thrown here and there. It all comes down to luck as to whether you will get your console undamaged or not. I did carry a laptop in check-in once, which I got back undamaged. That was some 7 years ago though - before the era of power banks. But I would not advise that to anyone.

Also, yes, battery and power banks are not allowed in check-in.

You can carry the console - kept inside the original box, on the hand carry easily and bring it back here, completely undamaged. I've done so. Just check the limit. I think the current limit is Rs 1 lakh per person, I'm not sure. But within that, you can easily carry the console and come out of the green channel easily.

Edited by roun90

I got my PS4 and projector from US and they all came in check-in luggage. All you need to ensure is that it is packed firmly and safely and in between layers of cloth or put bubble wrap on it. Leave the box over there, just bring the content. There will be no issue in most cases, my projector even went through luggage transfer during a connecting flight and still I got it intact. It all depends on the packing.

• Like 1

Well couldn't resist that sexy looking console, and the second one is to see what is all the hoopla about.

Now need to sell the old one.

34748aaad15c4d6dfce30e2fd56badd4.jpgc3fc5b0caa879100b487576c4ebb7e34.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

• Like 5