Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

Recommended Posts

So bought a few things in the last few days.
 
Bought the Samsung M30s for mom along with the necessary tempered glass screen and Spigen cover.
A cheap Asus vivobook laptop as a daily driver.
 
Also a mixer grinder cause mom complained she can't make coconut chutney for dosas :|
 
What coincidence
Got my mom the same things bro lol
Have a nice day .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, -= L O L =- said:


Pics or it didn't happen emoji12.png

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
 

 

Pics of the laptop or the mixer grinder?? lol

 

3 hours ago, Defender487 said:

What coincidence
Got my mom the same things bro lol
Have a nice day .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 

 

Its actually a decent phone, pretty  good for 15k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a dampener this is...

 

Ordered this on the 18th of January' 2020:

 

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2

 

And received this instead (on the 20th, Prime):

 

20200120-140807.jpg

 

The seal was just a piece of cello-tape pasted on the box:

716d3c22-4163-42ae-aab8-651ae394bcb0.jpg

This box came inside a usual brown cardboard box that Amazon uses (undamaged).

Seller was Cloudtail. There was no computer generated bill inside the cardboard box as well. Sigh. :cry:

 

I immediately contacted Amazon India CC. They transferred my call to their Investigation department. Now they have given me till the 26th to sort this issue out. I got a call today from my local Delivery Hub and also explained the problem to them over the phone (that I received a PS3 controller in a PS4 Controller box!!). Contacted Amazon and let them know that I received a call from the local Delivery Hub. I have been asked to call Amazon again tomorrow evening. Final resolution according to them will be either a Replacement or a Full Refund (I paid Rs.3299/-).

 

Edited by Black_Hawk
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are not the only person. I ordered call of duty modern warfare from Flipkart and all I got was an empty box case (no ps4 case and Disc) after 1 week of waiting. At least I will get a refund after investigation. 
 

moral of the story. Buy from Prime and FK assured sellers only. Damn the e-commerce sites really lost their glory days last year when the regulations kicked in. 

Also open your packages in front of the delivery agent so you have a credible witness. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

What a dampener this is...

 

Ordered this on the 18th of January' 2020:

 

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2

 

And received this instead (on the 20th, Prime):

 

20200120-140807.jpg

 

The seal was just a piece of cello-tape pasted on the box:

716d3c22-4163-42ae-aab8-651ae394bcb0.jpg

This box came inside a usual brown cardboard box that Amazon uses (undamaged).

Seller was Cloudtail. There was no computer generated bill inside the cardboard box as well. Sigh. :cry:

 

I immediately contacted Amazon India CC. They transferred my call to their Investigation department. Now they have given me till the 26th to sort this issue out. I got a call today from my local Delivery Hub and also explained the problem to them over the phone (that I received a PS3 controller in a PS4 Controller box!!). Contacted Amazon and let them know that I received a call from the local Delivery Hub. I have been asked to call Amazon again tomorrow evening. Final resolution according to them will be either a Replacement or a Full Refund (I paid Rs.3299/-).

 

Take a refund and you might get to keep the dual shock 3 and is it original ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Take a refund and you might get to keep the dual shock 3 and is it original ?

 

I don't know man, didn't even feel like opening the box after I saw what was inside. I have just kept it in my storage cupboard. Hopefully Amazon's investigation team sorts this out and I can get a refund. What is particularly shameful is that the seller was Cloudtail itself and it goes without saying Amazon & Prime Fulfilled. :ranting:

Edited by Black_Hawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

 

I don't know man, didn't even feel like opening the box after I saw what was inside. I have just kept it in my storage cupboard. Hopefully Amazon's investigation team sorts this out and I can get a refund. What is particularly shameful is that the seller was Cloudtain itself and goes without saying Amazon & Prime Fulfilled. :ranting:

Yes, no need to worry, amazon always sorts it out.

At worst, you ll get a full refund.

 

And at best, you ll get a refund plus get to keep the dual shock 3 which if original is gold.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yes, no need to worry, amazon always sorts it out.

At worst, you ll get a full refund.

 

And at best, you ll get a refund plus get to keep the dual shock 3 which if original is gold.

 

 

The CC from the Investigation Team said that after the Investigation is completed by them and should I then want a Replacement they will send the correct PS4 controller and have this one picked up. I don't know what happens if I ask for Refund though? Think it's the usual... they send a Returns pickup guy who picks this controller up and post the pickup they initiate the refund to my Amazon Pay Balance/ Bank Account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:

 

The CC from the Investigation Team said that after the Investigation is completed by them and should I then want a Replacement they will send the correct PS4 controller and have this one picked up. I don't know what happens if I ask for Refund though? Think it's the usual... they send a Returns pickup guy who picks this controller up and post the pickup they initiate the refund to my Amazon Pay Balance/ Bank Account.

Yes, they are even investigating because a different product was delivered.

 

It is the same for both of the cases, a pick up guys comes and same day refund of the pickup (doesn't need to reach them back)

 

Because usually even if change your mind after the purchase, there's a no questions asked return (this has been the case for most items - i might be wrong about dual shock 4)

 

So there is a chance they don't collect the original product since it's something else entirely and original dual shock 3s are not even sold now. (This is possible if you are lucky - have seen it happen for wrong or defective video games frequently)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yes, no need to worry, amazon always sorts it out.

At worst, you ll get a full refund.

 

And at best, you ll get a refund plus get to keep the dual shock 3 which if original is gold.

 

 

Not always true. A colleague of mine ordered a watch. He got a different model than the one he ordered (a female watch that was like 5k more expensive). And they just wouldnt take it back. 

 

After 2-3 weeks of bashing his head against the wall, he took it to social media (and hilariously send Jeff Bezos an email). Got a response finally after that and they took it back. 

 

Their customer service has really gone down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

and hilariously send Jeff Bezos an email

Not really hilarious.This works. I had an issue few years ago for a laptop that was stuck in customs and didn't get delivered. Amazon cc and social media team stopped responding to me and around 1.7 lakh rs of mine were in limbo. It came to such a state that they blocked my account from being able to contact customer care over chat and from my registered phone. After 2-3 months of harassement, I sent an email to bezos and refund was approved in 2 days, all restrictions were lifted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Shantz said:

Not really hilarious.This works. I had an issue few years ago for a laptop that was stuck in customs and didn't get delivered. Amazon cc and social media team stopped responding to me and around 1.7 lakh rs of mine were in limbo. It came to such a state that they blocked my account from being able to contact customer care over chat and from my registered phone. After 2-3 months of harassement, I sent an email to bezos and refund was approved in 2 days, all restrictions were lifted.

 

Wow. LOL thats something to try in case things ever go wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

 

Not always true. A colleague of mine ordered a watch. He got a different model than the one he ordered (a female watch that was like 5k more expensive). And they just wouldnt take it back. 

 

After 2-3 weeks of bashing his head against the wall, he took it to social media (and hilariously send Jeff Bezos an email). Got a response finally after that and they took it back. 

 

Their customer service has really gone down. 

It works. 

Had an issue some 2-3 years back when a high value item was marked as delivered, but not delivered. 

 

Called the CC, usual discussions, they will look into it etc. 3 days passed by without any resolution. Just out of frustration sent an email to Jeff, and behold, a next day from the escalations team, and refund within 2 days. 

 

Their Tier 1 have gone to sh*t, not as sh*t as Flipkart though. I always try to get the escalations team involved. They are bang on for solving all your issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 8:56 PM, Black_Hawk said:

What a dampener this is...

 

Ordered this on the 18th of January' 2020:

 

Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller for Playstation 4 - Black V2

 

And received this instead (on the 20th, Prime):

 

20200120-140807.jpg

 

The seal was just a piece of cello-tape pasted on the box:

716d3c22-4163-42ae-aab8-651ae394bcb0.jpg

This box came inside a usual brown cardboard box that Amazon uses (undamaged).

Seller was Cloudtail. There was no computer generated bill inside the cardboard box as well. Sigh. :cry:

 

I immediately contacted Amazon India CC. They transferred my call to their Investigation department. Now they have given me till the 26th to sort this issue out. I got a call today from my local Delivery Hub and also explained the problem to them over the phone (that I received a PS3 controller in a PS4 Controller box!!). Contacted Amazon and let them know that I received a call from the local Delivery Hub. I have been asked to call Amazon again tomorrow evening. Final resolution according to them will be either a Replacement or a Full Refund (I paid Rs.3299/-).

 

 

Update:

Yesterday I was asked by Amazon's Investigation Team to call them at 5PM today. Called in this evening. The first agent from the Investigation Team was actually useless and she told me that the Investigation only started yesterday in spite of me telling her that it started on Monday and I had an email which asked me to call in for a resolution today. She kept stalling me so I disconnected and called Amazon again. This time thankfully got connected to a much more helpful agent. She instantly told me that a decision has been arrived and it's REFUND. I said ok but I asked her if there was a REPLACEMENT option available? She said yes and that's what I opted for.

 

This is the email I received from them post the conversation:

Capture.jpg

 

They mentioned that the Delivery Agent will pick up the old, incorrect controller and hand me the correct controller. Hoping this time the correct controller comes my way and this mess gets sorted out.

 

 

Edited by Black_Hawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

@Black_Hawkfor the refund option, they were not asking for the controller back ?

 

Now that I think about it... no, the lady didn't ask for the controller back in case of the Refund option! She was ready to transfer the 3.3k to my Amazon Pay Balance/ Bank Account.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

 

Update:

Yesterday I was asked by Amazon's Investigation Team to call them at 5PM today. Called in this evening. The first agent from the Investigation Team was actually useless and she told me that the Investigation only started yesterday in spite of me telling her that it started on Monday and I had an email which asked me to call in for a resolution today. She kept stalling me so I disconnected and called Amazon again. This time thankfully got connected to a much more helpful agent. She instantly told me that a decision has been arrived and it's REFUND. I said ok but I asked her if there was a REPLACEMENT option available? She said yes and that's what I opted for.

 

This is the email I received from them post the conversation:

Capture.jpg

 

They mentioned that the Delivery Agent will pick up the old, incorrect controller and hand me the correct controller. Hoping this time the correct controller comes my way and this mess gets sorted out.

 

 

 

I too faced an issue with COD MW on amazon recently.

 

I always loved amazon delivery and refund system. No hassles till date. But for COD MW i received an imported different version disc and when i tried to return, it showed that item is not eligible for return even though it was Prime guaranteed.

 

The customer care was polite but super useless and pathetic. Long story short i went through dozens and dozens of calls, explanations and authentiations and finally reached the escalation team and got a refund. Although i wasted a lot of time, energy & patience on it and some money aswell.

 

So never gonna order any gaming stuff from amazon or similar retailers. Best to buy locally or through exclusive online game retailers. Might not get discounts, but i prefer peace of mind. 

 

 

 

Cheers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...