What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Mera life ka sab se beautiful stuff...Today friends came the stuff that i have been waiting like ages for... ..this will always be the best of the best i have...and also the most expensive book i ever purchased in my Life... Lara croft has always been one of the best video game characters for me..larger than life just Like Snake. ... I would like to Thank someone .... My Mom-could never have been possible with out ur help.. :P ,Nitinwa- yaara ..thanks for being so awesome friend....thanks a lot :):hug: , God- for making me the one of that 2000 lucky owners :hi2: and IVG for being a great place for meeting awesome members and talking games. :cheers:

2iut0zk.jpg

for anyone who wants to know the price of the book here it is ---->

Rs 9500.

. :samui: ..i am trying to wipe out the price from my memory .. . Yeh book mera khatiya khara kar diya. :giggle:

Anyways now for Lara... :wub:

...Hey YA! .....Tumhe kaise main baatoon kya main pa gaya hu...tum jo mera paas ho...mujhko dhuniya mil gayi...zindagi badal gayi ....tumhjo mera paas ho...WOOOOHOOOOO!....jhuki jhuki hai yeh nazar...khuli khuli yeh baahan.... :unsure:

:hi:

Edited by playstation