The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2017 at 4:50 PM, Star Lord said:

Any site from where I can buy eShop wallet codes using Net Banking?

I think all the foreign websites that sell these codes only accept credit card. Did you try using a credit card directly on the eShop?

• 1 month later...

Intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran is getting her own limited edition hardware next month. Nintendo announced today it will release the Samus Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL on Sept. 15, the same day Metroid: Samus Returns hits stores.

The Samus-inspired New Nintendo 3DS XL will cost $199.99. The package does not include a copy of Metroid: Samus Returns, which sells separately for $39.99.

original.jpg

New3DSXL_Metroid_Render_3.jpg

On 14 August 2017 at 2:21 PM, l33tmaniac said:

I wish the Metroid Zero Mission gets released for 3DS. I want to start from the very first game before jumping into this :-(

Metroid Zero Mission wasn't really the first game. The first game was just plain Metroid.

Zero Mission was more of a reimagining than a remake. I heard it is different from the original Metroid. Luckily I have the Gameboy Advance cartridge of Zero Mission and the original Metroid cartridge for NES. But I haven't played them yet :(

9 hours ago, bowser said:

Metroid Zero Mission wasn't really the first game. The first game was just plain Metroid.

Zero Mission was more of a reimagining than a remake. I heard it is different from the original Metroid. Luckily I have the Gameboy Advance cartridge of Zero Mission and the original Metroid cartridge for NES. But I haven't played them yet :(

I don't think Original NES metroid has aged well. Reimagining is fine with me as long as the spirit of the original is intact. Zero Mission supposedly does that. Hence ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived