Killzone 3 Clans and Fragfests Thread

TheDribbler

I have tweeted but I would busy shifting for atleast a month or so...

If I get the code, I think I am gonna be the first one to shower my blessings on one of the lucky guys...

Who wants it to be?? :kisstogether:

Well, it has to be the first person with whom I played my first KZ2 MP.... and who taught me somethings to me too... you wanna know, Tell me !!! :)

SA, tu to gaya :rofl:, Remember "Hey Django, stop, stop, stop !!! and BAM a shotgun bullet in my head", Vengeance is mine

If I get the code, I think I am gonna be the first one to shower my blessings on one of the lucky guys...

Well, it has to be the first person with whom I played my first KZ2 MP.... and who taught me somethings to me too... you wanna know, Tell me !!! :)

SA, tu to gaya :rofl:, Remember "Hey Django, stop, stop, stop !!! and BAM a shotgun bullet in my head", Vengeance is mine

:hug:

If u get , u know my mail id... :bigyellowgrin:

:hug:

If u get , u know my mail id... :bigyellowgrin:

Read the last line, carefully.... !!! :P

anyone of y'all get a extra code..PM it to me :threatenlumber:

Please :helpsmilie:

:makeout:

we could have just renamed the kz2 clan thread.. easy 1k pages :fear: :fear:

no re. Its ok.

New game, new thread, new fights.

Aise rename karte rahe to ivg mein ek hi thread bachega. Btw, nice to c u back for kz.

:hug: i wantz all my frands back.

Waise im happy dat danwa created this thread, hats off 2 ur leadership of ivg clan. Kitna ladai hua, fir bhi hum saath saath hain. :)

no re. Its ok.

New game, new thread, new fights.

Aise rename karte rahe to ivg mein ek hi thread bachega. Btw, nice to c u back for kz.

:hug: i wantz all my frands back.

Waise im happy dat danwa created this thread, hats off 2 ur leadership of ivg clan. Kitna ladai hua, fir hum saath saath hain. :)

Sorry again Paaa i love you :kisstogether:

Playstation Eu/Killzone.com tweeted this:

For those asking about the #killzone3 beta emails, I've been told that voucher codes will be sent out early this afternoon.

So anytime now.. Already around noon in London..

Archived