The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

Leco is worse

Ofcourse I am not expecting it to be better, I only paid 94k for a 65" tv, what I want to see how bad is it, when it comes to tata sky, after all that is all what my parents will do.

Edited by AtheK

It was dropped by the installers from one side, the display went kaput

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Crap!

For a minute there I thought you got a faulty piece on day one. Do share your views once you get it up and running. Really keen to see how it turns out.

Crap!

For a minute there I thought you got a faulty piece on day one. Do share your views once you get it up and running. Really keen to see how it turns out.

Sure, should be installed tomorrow

What are your views on the TV mate.?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It's a decent TV, nothing great nothing bad, mediocre, great for the price you pay.

The lack of Google play store is a bummer, though I knew about it already.

The colors are decent though lg is much better, the dark scenes can be a little too dark.

Other then that it is perfect for tata sky and plays pretty much all format of videos you throw at it. Easily detects the 2 tb hdd, will connect a console and see gaming performance in couple of days.

All in all a good TV if you have your expectations in check, and understand you get what you pay for.

I will rate it a 7/10

No idea it just says that on the first pic, din't bother with details [emoji14]

Lol.. Both pro and one s only support the hdr 10..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Athek,Huge upgrade from HD to 4K?Is there a massive difference between the 2 or minimal?

Not much on letv, but on lg it is pretty decent, though the new one with hdr are supposed to be even better

So my 42" Panasonic plasma(720p) is dying with famous Panasonic blinking issue, so replaced it with a my secondary LG 32" until i finalise aa new TV for my bedroom.

Some how i didn't like PQ of any LED TV in comparison to a Plasma TV, But we all know that ship is sailed and there are no plasmas available in the market(done 2 days online search). So have to go with a LED TV now.

My budget is 70k and need at least a 50" one, so could you guys help me with option available in market under my budget.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Snake changed the title to The TV Decision Making (Buy Whatever You Want) Thread