The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

BX going for 91K could be even cheaper with No Cost scam..

All those sitting on Bench for OLED.. this is the time 

https://www.flipkart.com/lg-139-cm-55-inch-oled-ultra-hd-4k-smart-tv/p/itm61a2c64a0e98a?pid=TVSFVYXDW85SNXZK

With FK Axis Card you get 4550 cashback on top of this price.

• Like 1

Anyone who hqs bought LG C1 48 or 55 inch. Did anyone of you get this box? Just wonder if they finally sell it like a premium TV or give just a brown corogated box.

I love the sakura blossoms wallpaper art. Is there a way we can get this box if we buy from LG ? Last year all CX owners who bought the tv got brown boxes instead of premium boxes.

The box will be staying with me as it is helpful during shifting process. And i mostly keep all the good looking boxes for collector value. Those who don't understand the collector aspect of it refrain from giving sarcastic remarks on it.

https://i2.wp.com/techgadgetscanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_0517-2.jpg?w=1300&ssl=1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

The seller looks alright in the flipkart page? @santanu18 need your help too. 

Flipkart price works out to 73k wit card offers 

I have never seen this seller before: 

IWQNBecommerce. If this is what is showing for you, then practice caution. Doesn't seem like one of flipkart's very own seller

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Anyone who hqs bought LG C1 48 or 55 inch. Did anyone of you get this box? Just wonder if they finally sell it like a premium TV or give just a brown corogated box.

I love the sakura blossoms wallpaper art. Is there a way we can get this box if we buy from LG ? Last year all CX owners who bought the tv got brown boxes instead of premium boxes.

The box will be staying with me as it is helpful during shifting process. And i mostly keep all the good looking boxes for collector value. Those who don't understand the collector aspect of it refrain from giving sarcastic remarks on it.

https://i2.wp.com/techgadgetscanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_0517-2.jpg?w=1300&ssl=1

I saw a couple of LG CX lying around at Vijay Sales all were in the brown box. I think that box is only in western countries. 

Anyone here use Hisense TVs?
Blindly went & ordered the HiSense A71F 50" for general Firestick usage & some occasional PS5 gaming, do no know how good the panel/brightness look, fingers crossed!
But read in places, that Hisense TVs are in general more reliable than the other chinese TVs.

So, I went to Reliance Digital to buy a refrigerator on Saturday. I saw a C1 on display and asked for final price for a 55 inch one. The best they could do was 1.35 lakhs. Was that a good price or can it go even lower?

I saw a couple of LG CX lying around at Vijay Sales all were in the brown box. I think that box is only in western countries. 

Correct.. Even I got Brown box with similar features listed out on CX lasr year..
Dammit that C1 box is sexy AF. I am a huge japan nerd and those cherry blossoms were the icing on the cake.

Btw do they show C1 48 inch in stores? 55 inch tv i had returned last year seemed a bit big for my room. In navtari and diwali what will be the best prices for C1 48 and 55 inch respectively ? Last year 55 inch CX was going around for 1.25 lakh but in diwali they say it goes even lower? Are those official LG shops here in mumbai as well ? I'm on western line. I prefer to get an LG tv from the 1st party shop.

Blindly went & ordered the HiSense A71F 50" for general Firestick usage & some occasional PS5 gaming, do no know how good the panel/brightness look, fingers crossed!
But read in places, that Hisense TVs are in general more reliable than the other chinese TVs.
Then at least get the H6G. Rest indian models aren't that good.

I have never seen this seller before: 
IWQNBecommerce. If this is what is showing for you, then practice caution. Doesn't seem like one of flipkart's very own seller
AFAIK Retailnet and omnitechretail were official FK first party sellers like cloudtail india on amazon. Are there more?

The major problem on flipkart is that they only show seller rating in form of ratings out of 5 but they removed the breakdown system of showing you how many users actually rated the seller and the range of ratings.

7 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

AFAIK Retailnet and omnitechretail were official FK first party sellers like cloudtail india on amazon. Are there more?

The major problem on flipkart is that they only show seller rating in form of ratings out of 5 but they removed the breakdown system of showing you how many users actually rated the seller and the range of ratings.

This IWQNB is selling a lot of banner listed TVs. It is also selling that Hisense u6g, LG Oled, Samsung tvs etc. I have placed an order as i am not getting my tv for less than 82.5k and at flipkart i got it for 74k. I will still try and get a better offer today from Vijay Sales once and cancel this order even if i get like 78ish as I am getting 3 years warranty from showroom. 

1 hour ago, Ram Dante said:

When is it coming? Please share your feedback about it, looking to get one as well and all the chinese brands confuse me

36 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Dammit that C1 box is sexy AF. I am a huge japan nerd and those cherry blossoms were the icing on the cake.

Btw do they show C1 48 inch in stores? 55 inch tv i had returned last year seemed a bit big for my room. In navtari and diwali what will be the best prices for C1 48 and 55 inch respectively ? Last year 55 inch CX was going around for 1.25 lakh but in diwali they say it goes even lower? Are those official LG shops here in mumbai as well ? I'm on western line. I prefer to get an LG tv from the 1st party shop.

Yeah C1 is easily available everywhere, you can also get a CX if you are lucky. Last I checked at Vijay Sales you can get a 48 inch CX for around 85k with cashback and discounts, it is sold out everywhere else. C1 is around 95-100k after cashback and discounts. You can wait till dusshera for the best discounts but if you want the cx I think you'll need to act now else it will go oos. 

Yeah C1 is easily available everywhere, you can also get a CX if you are lucky. Last I checked at Vijay Sales you can get a 48 inch CX for around 85k with cashback and discounts, it is sold out everywhere else. C1 is around 95-100k after cashback and discounts. You can wait till dusshera for the best discounts but if you want the cx I think you'll need to act now else it will go oos. 
Hope the CX 48 inch are 1st hand instead of store units. The price difference seems less and C1 brings alot of gaming improvements to some CX things that needed fixing.

@Bird Bird Bird: I have made sure there is a 'Screen Off' toggle in the quick settings of the CX. Everytime I know I will pause a game or will be on a static screen on HDMI for a while, I use that option. Barely takes a few seconds. Minor 'one more step', but invaluable peace of mind.

• Thanks 1

Any feedback about these TVs? For PS5 + firestick usage for the bedroom. All 43"

• TCL P715
  • Vu Ultra (If I can find it somewhere)
  • Hisense A71F/A6GE
  • Mi 5x
  • Samsung AUE70(6-7k more than the others, is it worth it?)

From what I read, VU is the brightest panel of the lot. Don't know about anything else. Will be switching from a 24" 1080p monitor so I guess all of them will be a huge upgrade lol

Edited by Lazyboy8134
Formatting

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

@Bird Bird Bird: I have made sure there is a 'Screen Off' toggle in the quick settings of the CX. Everytime I know I will pause a game or will be on a static screen on HDMI for a while, I use that option. Barely takes a few seconds. Minor 'one more step', but invaluable peace of mind.

Thanks mate. I forgot, but we can also do it via a simple voice command. Will try next time ! :cheers:

Did a side by side comparison between Neo Qled QN 90, Sony 80j and 90j Oled and another LG Oled all 55 inch models. All four were already installed next to each other. 

Neo Qled definitely looked better than 80 j. 90j and Lg oled were a little brighter than 80j. 80j  would be too dull in a properly lit room or the vijay sales people didnt tune the tv right. Otherwise if brightness is the criteria then i am happy that i chose neo qled over oled. History HD channel was playing and it didn't look all that great on any of the tvs.