The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Oh okay.  What about Samsung Frame then 43 inch? It's QLED and has good reviews. 

Frame is far better than the crystal 4k's for sure. You can also check LG NANOCELL which goes for 60k for some 43 inches. (If you live in metro cities you can bag oled C2 for 70k too for 43 inches).

But dont take serious tv advice from me, i myself was looking for some in this thread here XD

47 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Frame is far better than the crystal 4k's for sure. You can also check LG NANOCELL which goes for 60k for some 43 inches. (If you live in metro cities you can bag oled C2 for 70k too for 43 inches).

But dont take serious tv advice from me, i myself was looking for some in this thread here XD

Yeah i know you checked out those TV's when you had asked in this thread . Hence was asking your experience. 

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I meant how much time do you get in a week for gaming .

What's this alien language ?

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

+69

The 14 Pro Max needs a big brother.

C8 is the big brother. Going strong. Unlike the later (gimped) models, it plays DTS too. :smokey:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

You should be able to check the “total hours used” from the tv menu. For a brand new tv it should be 0.

Note: have read that can be reset using a service remote, but still.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

You should be able to check the “total hours used” from the tv menu. For a brand new tv it should be 0.

Note: have read that can be reset using a service remote, but still.

https://www.lg.com/ca_en/support/product-help/CT20098005-20150149948422

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Guys how to find out if it’sa new merch and not used?

Check the box when it arrives.. Should be a sealed piece without any usage signs..

C2 is current year model so chances of such scam is less.. can always push back if you find anything like that..

also make sure warranty is 3 years and buy extra warranty of 2 yrs at festive prices if still available and you are looking to use the TV for this Gen of consoles..

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

done its over GIF

@Snake confirm with the pics ASAP so we can update the sales team

23 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

@Assassins Creed another one in the bag. 

C7407-FE4-A7-D6-44-C9-8-D83-7-F388-D18-C

Inform the sales team

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Guys need your suggestion. 

My 2017 Sony 49” x82e 4k tv’s display went kaput & needs ₹28,000 screen replacement. I was very happy with the TV. 
I wanted to upgrade to an OLED but that was to be done in 2023. 

Now, should I pay 28k & get a replaced display or get a new Tv in a budget of max 30-33k? Will a get similar quality?

8 minutes ago, 202croc said:

Guys need your suggestion. 

My 2017 Sony 49” x82e 4k tv’s display went kaput & needs ₹28,000 screen replacement. I was very happy with the TV. 
I wanted to upgrade to an OLED but that was to be done in 2023. 

Now, should I pay 28k & get a replaced display or get a new Tv in a budget of max 30-33k? Will a get similar quality?

You wont get sony's quality in sub 30k tv. If the screen replacement comes with an warranty then thats the way to go . Or just Get the oled tv an year earlier.

• Thanks 1