Deals from down under !

Nemo

hello all. My uncle is coming from australia in couple of weeks. any thing worth getting from there ? i mean i have heard that game prices there are insanely high, is that true? also it would help if some one can give me a shopto/hut equivalent of australia if its known to them. thanks :)

You could always ask him to bring a bout of racism and poor sportsmanship. Ausfailia seems to have enough of both of those. :P

In all seriousness as far as prices are concerned, there is no Amazon but Ebay ausfalia - http://www.ebay.com.au/ can be handy if you are looking for a quick price check. Doubly useful if he can order something from Ebay.

hello all. My uncle is coming from australia in couple of weeks. any thing worth getting from there ? i mean i have heard that game prices there are insanely high, is that true? also it would help if some one can give me a shopto/hut equivalent of australia if its known to them. thanks :)

unlocked iphone :thumbsup:

unlocked iphone is 9994 which translates to 44.5k going by the current conversion rate:)

U can buy a xbox slim 250GB + kinect bundle...if u are lucky u will get it for 500$

I just got a xbox slim kinect bundle today (yes! it released today here) for 500$ and iphone 32GB unlocked for 900$

Archived