xbox 360 emergency!!

arjun

hey i have taken my xbox 360 to a friends place and have connected it to his lcd tv tht is 720p

and the problem is tht at my house the 360 is set to 1080p...

so there is no display...

so can someone please gimme a step by step way to get to the display settings and change it to 720p.... plz

Try reseting your display may be this would help.

Xbox 360: How to reset the display settings to the default settings

View products that this article applies to.

Article ID: 911059

Last Review : April 25, 2007

Revision : 2.5

SUMMARY

This article describes to how to reset the display settings of the Xbox 360 console to the default settings.

MORE INFORMATION

To reset the display settings of the Xbox 360 console to the default settings, follow these steps:

1. Remove any discs from the disc tray.

2. Turn the console off.

3. Turn the console on.

Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn the console on by using the Xbox Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left quadrant light illuminated.

4. As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time.

5. The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings, and then automatically restarts the console.

You are country # 1 Rank you should be knowing how to do this... :)

I bet you connected the cables to a normal composite input on the tv. Try searching for the HD input....and it should work. Same crap happened with me when i tried it on my friend's Phillips 32"

Archived