The Football Thread

Xeno

Today, Liverpool attacked much better. Voronin could have scored, it was an easy chance.

A couple of missed chances by Voronin, doesn't mean they attacked better.

Arsenal were going for the 3 points and Voronin got lucky (counter attack).

Liverpool played like they only want to draw.

Today, Liverpool attacked much better. Voronin could have scored, it was an easy chance.

A couple of missed chances by Voronin, doesn't mean they attacked better.

Arsenal were going for the 3 points and Voronin got lucky (counter attack).

Liverpool played like they only want to draw.

First half Liverpool were the better team & 2nd half Arsenal. Arsenal had more urge to win cause they wan't to win the title. Liverpool didn't play for the draw they played to win or else Rafa wudn't have brought Stevie G & Torres on

UEFA CL 2nd Leg is gonna be a totally diff game!

Edited by slimshady23x7

i agree that none of the teams played for a draw......liverpool want that champions league spot and wana gain more points and take a lead over everton......arsenal badly needed to win to boost their title hopes as a win would certainly help them gain ground if even manchester united and chelsea drop points.....which as of now seems highly unlikely to me as they have tremendous depth in their squad and thats certainly something arsenal lacks and thats the reason we will be blamed for coz i believe the subs and the reserves step up their game when the likes of robin van persie,tomas rosicky were injured for longer lengths this season......most of the starting 11 players in arsenal are playing with tired legs with the likes of adebayor,hleb,fabregas,flamini,gallas,clichy who have played almost every game this season and finaly it has a taken a tole on thier legs and the performance drops can be noted on account of that.....with impact players like eduardo and sagna out with injury it certainly doesnt help arsenal one bit as they were genuinely having a good first season and it was a surprise as its their first season and were highly succesful bringing arsenal to where they stand now.....now without those players and without rosicky,van persie it makes it more difficult to mount a serious title challenge and also the champions league game at anfield wont be as easy as we think coz we will have to attack from the first minute and liverpool at anfield are a strong team and i cant see their defence make those mistakes they made in the league in a game like this one on tuesday and the crowd at anfield will help their team raise the bar too.

i personaly hope arsenal wins that champions league game against liverpool as the title challenge i believe is over for us and a champions league trophy in the silverware cabinet will do the fans,players,manager and the club a whole lot good.....if we win against liverpool and if fenerbahche win against chelsea again it will be arsenal vs fenerbahche and i really hope our players step up and win it for the fans as we have been more patient than any other fans in the league and have supported our manager and the club through the highs and lows since the past few seasons.

cheers

^^only 3 point lead now....with still Chelsea and Arsenal to play..... ;)

vidic is out for 2-3 weeks... maybe ferdinand is out injured too... limped off in the match

im sure arsenal will come thru n beat em even if both r back next week :D

(man u fans gonna hav a crack @ me 4 that :naughty: )

man u have to play against everton at goodison park and without vidic and ferdinand i dont think they stand a chance against the in form blues.....so from my prediction man u will drop points against arsenal,everton,chelsea in the league and that leaves them in the 3rd spot if arsenal and chelsea win all the remaining matches then those chelscums will win the trophy as they are 3 points ahead of us....its going to go down the wire im sure and i seriously pray and hope arsenal win the title this year.

^^our run and form in da first half of da season was so gud that it has covered all the mistakes we hav done in the second half of season..

Love the way robben is playin..Hez one of ma fav players..

And some ppl ruled out raul..He is da second highest scorer in la liga right now..He a true captain and a living legend..Ma idol!

man u have to play against everton at goodison park and without vidic and ferdinand i dont think they stand a chance against the in form blues.....so from my prediction man u will drop points against arsenal,everton,chelsea in the league and that leaves them in the 3rd spot if arsenal and chelsea win all the remaining matches then those chelscums will win the trophy as they are 3 points ahead of us....its going to go down the wire im sure and i seriously pray and hope arsenal win the title this year.

:roflroll2:

:roflroll2:

what are you laughing about :ranting: unless youre a fan of manyoo and alex funguson. :furious: