The Football Thread

Xeno

Rather get cavani :lol:

Check how many tall strikers from Serie A did well in the premiership.

Yes he bites, but yes he's worth 50m.

+1

Six matches ban left to serve . that ain't half a season .

+1

So Liverpool fans can put with/defend the racism and the biting, but being offered £30 million is what finally gets them outraged?

Btw what do liverpool fans think would be an 'appropriate' bid for Suarez or what do they think Real would offer them if they want to sign him?

50 Million is a minimum and whatever you call him that does not change the fact that he's in the Top 10 Players In the World.

I understand Madrid are trying to play hardball for Higuain and are asking for more money from Arsenal. I hope this is just an attempt for Arsenal to show 'Look we have other options, we're bidding for Suarez, so if you raise the price we're going to go for him'. But in reality I dont think we are genuinely in for Suarez. Hes not the right fit for Arsenal and Arsene Wenger will never be able to handle a character like him. I dont think Id be able to digest watching Suarez in an Arsenal shirt, if it happens. For all his quality, hes a petulant and immature person who does the most stupid things on the football pitch.

Just some leaked news to restart the Higuain deal

"20|13 Champions of England for a Record 20th Time. We Took back the title from City and what a season it was, a season of comebacks.

We also got a shock at the end of it all when Sir Alex confirmed he was retiring as the manager after 27 Glorious years.

Here is a look back at a season full of ups and downs."

10min well spent :wub:

“There have been no offers yet, but Liverpool know exactly what is going on and what I want,” Suarez told Uruguayan radio station Sport 890.

“My agent is in charge, he knows what I want, I am resting and relaxed. I am due back in about ten days, on the 21st of July, [but] a phone call could change everything.

“It is good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh.”

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/07/09/4105328/liverpool-striker-suarez-flattered-by-arsenal-interest?ICID=HP_HN_3