The Football Thread

Xeno

Well second half was again horrendous. Sitting back too much, and loosing the ball very quickly due to end to end hollywood passes for some reason, like its been in the first 3 games. Its like we completely forget how to keep possession and slow down the game in second half.

Sakho whilst very very good aerially, was at direct fault for both goals. Moses was good in the first half but wore out in the second. But still only the first game for both, need time.

Yes top of the table still but need to do something about the second half performances. Can't keep getting away with it everytime.

Hope cou is okay .

Edited by LeonardoInventions

Spoken too soon :/

I follow ligue 1 closely... Sakho can be very good but his attitude is plain awful which hampers his game big time. PSG had huge hopes but he did not deliver and they found a good partner for T Silva in Marquinhos. Not all can be Mario :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

@forca barca : what's it gotta do with attitude?

I put it down to lack of match sharpness due to not playing regularly at psg. Not to mention a completely diff league and new teammates.

@wolfy- he hesitated to go in for the ball for the first goal, allowing shelvey to get into the box easily.

It seems that lingered on his mind throughout the match, as i can recall three clear cut occasions where he tries to overcompensate for it by committing himself wayyy to early and further up the pitch. The last of which was their second goal.

In all those moments, the defence lost its shape and made things easier for swans. He was brilliant in aerial duels though, cant recall him missing a single defensive header. Still very early days.

And agger picked an injury in training on sunday.

@forca barca : what's it gotta do with attitude?.

He thinks he's the best which is a huge problem when you have T Silva as your partner. His performance didn't warrant a place at PSG. Hopefully his transfer to Liv'pool will bring him back to reality and help him perform better.

Sent from my Nexus 4