The Football Thread

Xeno

How mch anger.. I can undrstnd bro hw u feel seeing united win bak to bak titles down the years while ur team only managed to get "babaji ka thullu" :D:P

If we dont win the title this year or ever but we play fair.Not like your team who buys refs for big matches,buy refs for coin tosses,your manager has special relation with the refs and what not.Disgrace of a club i.e redgarbagefreakincheaterbastid Untied :furious:

How mch anger.. I can undrstnd bro hw u feel seeing united win bak to bak titles down the years while ur team only managed to get "babaji ka thullu" :D:P

If we dont win the title this year or ever but we play fair.Not like your team who buys refs for big matches,buy refs for coin tosses,your manager has special relation with the refs and what not.Disgrace of a club i.e redgarbagefreakincheaterbastid Untied :furious:

Yess v buy referees.. v search them on ebay.. or sometime win by bidding in auctions :D:P ... every team gets decisions in favor of dem nd against dem.. every1 jst targets united coz dey end up winning the title and haters need some xcuse.. so dey come up wid dis..

Yess v buy referees.. v search them on ebay.. or sometime win by bidding in auctions :D:P ... every team gets decisions in favor of dem nd against dem.. every1 jst targets united coz dey end up winning the title and haters need some xcuse.. so dey come up wid dis..

Every team gets decisions in favour some times agreed.But manu gets it more often than not.Quite surprising isnt it.Ofcourse you will get the decisions when you buy the refs and have special relations with them.Disgrace is what Manu is :ack:

Every team gets decisions in favour some times agreed.But manu gets it more often than not.Quite surprising isnt it.Ofcourse you will get the decisions when you buy the refs and have special relations with them.Disgrace is what Manu is :ack:

Agree to the fact that u wudnt have cared abt the decisions if man utd haven't won titles..

Agreed.Thats why more hate coz a cheater won the best league in the world so many times by buying everything.

Dude how did you know that we bought referees or bribed them? Where you tapping SAF's conversation with the referees or did you secretly plant a camera or a bug in fergie's place to catch him red-handed?

Cut me some slack.

trying to vent your frustration by throwing false accusations against United isn't gonna help.

Well Yann M'Vila was spotted in the away stands in the mersyside derby, with folks claiming he was singing YNWA

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZxD5ygIUAAXWkl.jpg

jan signing or just there to meet up with Sakho???

Well he moved to rubin kazan only last Jan.

Its a 50/50 i would say

Arsenal were linked to him quite heavily before his move to Rubin Kazan. I read somewhere that AW didn't go for him because of his off field attitude.

On the pitch he was quite good though. Reads the game well & quite a good passer as well. Would complement Lucas perfectly I think, or maybe even a good alternative to him.

Arsenal were linked to him quite heavily before his move to Rubin Kazan. I read somewhere that AW didn't go for him because of his off field attitude.

On the pitch he was quite good though. Reads the game well & quite a good passer as well. Would complement Lucas perfectly I think, or maybe even a good alternative to him.

Yes his attitude put off a lot of clubs. But now that he has joined a long list of players suffering from the russian league syndrome, maybe he's improved it..

Only to meet Sakho

I am expecting a winger in January maybe El Shaarawy

Yeah maybe. He'd be a very good signing though, someone like him or matic. CM is one of the more pressing concerns this window

El shaarawy would be a magnificent coup, but we have to be in a strong position come jan to pull it off. Even then I'm not sure Milan would sell him mid-season.

Dude how did you know that we bought referees or bribed them? Where you tapping SAF's conversation with the referees or did you secretly plant a camera or a bug in fergie's place to catch him red-handed?

Cut me some slack.

trying to vent your frustration by throwing false accusations against United isn't gonna help.

Abe google kar google.Sab milega.And what frustration :lol: PatheticPOSred united.