The Football Thread

Xeno

:lol: Finally you have seen light! Arsenal fans have been saying that for tottenham for quite a while now, but your supporters never recognized it.

I am talking about this year and last year's football.

Other than that I dont think how one could argue that tottenham hotspur play unattractive football.Whatever the league position we have always been known to give it a real go.

If there is no mud-slinging then there is no passion in football. Period! Stop acting like all saints and god-people coz you are not... Else football aint the right sport for y'all to follow!

One of the best posts ever.I was going to post the same thing.Fans here give too much attention to other people's teams than their own.Even I was like that once but I have grown out of it.And I hope people on here do too.

Sir, you now have evolved to start following a sport called golf! Also,

VMUsFvI.jpg

Started. Fernanda Lima. :wub:

BRAZUCA!

NnAmfrU.jpg

Pele: "I think we will be in the Final. I can always remember my father crying after we lost the World Cup to Uruguay in 1950, so I don’t want my kids to see me crying! I hope we will win!"

Mascot

zZpfDpd.jpg

IT'S TIME!

L1VGB0o.png

Geoff Hurst, Mario Kempes, Fabio Cannavaro, Lothar Matthaus, Zinedine Zidane, Fernando Hierro, Cafu and Alcides Ghiggia.

Final draw

bWEzl4Z.png

Deutschland wird gewinnen. B)

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1