The Football Thread

Xeno

Why does every post of yours is a tiring comparison bw la liga and epl? Did i mentioned messi/ronaldo anywhere? Were they relevant to the game yesterday?

I get it that you just cannot curb that insatiable desire of yours to fap everytime a la liga game is on, just dont bring it in every other argument.

it was not intended towards you, i thought instead of commenting two times i wrote in one comment

i was comparing ronaldo and suarez coz few member here few days ago was saying how suarez is best in the world, now you know the answer who is best in the world

how i m comparing la liga with epl in my last post ? I was comparing ronaldo and suarez :doh:

I always support la liga only when someone says epl is best league in the world. And this people did not even watch la liga and bundesliga

and its funny how liverpool fan says referee screwed them in last two matches. Sterling was not offside against city but no one talked about skrtel pulling kompanys shirt at every corner

why so much biased views ?

:lol:

Watch any match and watch a corner

That answers why no one is talking about it

I always support la liga only when someone says epl is best league in the world. And this people did not even watch la liga and bundesliga

Tables as on 30 dec 2013.

EPL (played 19)-

Arsenal------- 42

Man City------ 41

Chelsea------ 40

Everton------- 37

Liverpool----- 36

Man United-- 34

Tottenham--- 34

Newcastle--- 33

That is the top 8, with a gap of 9 points between the first and eighth.

The "symphonic" La Liga however (played 17)-

Barcelona----- 46

A. Mardid------ 46

R, Madrid------ 41

Bilbao---------- 33

R. Sociedad-- 29

Top 5 and the gap is 17. Notice the glorious gap of Thirteen freaking points between 1st and 4th .

44429280.jpg

No comment on "best league" again.

_

“The interest from Madrid is intense,” Irfan Gundogan told AS. “They want to bid for my son.

“But at the moment, we can’t do anything until his back injury has gone.

“When he’s back playing regularly, then maybe we will talk.”

Why is Madrid planning to buy every good player? They need to stop and Dortmund need to stop selling their top players. =\ With Gotze gone and now Lewandowski, it's killing their them.

Bayern to secure Lewandowski

if foul on suarez by eto was penalty then what about foul on hazard ?

chelsea was rough against suarez and he was completely out of the game. Thats the difference between ronaldo/messi and suarez.. Ronaldo/messi still manage to score goals doesnt matter how rough opponents playing against them. Hope now no one compares suarez to ronaldo/messi.

Messi..

EhSBNR2.jpg

The discussion is not the difference between ronaldo/messi & suarez... its rather the majestic defence of Chelsea! EOD

Lol madhav :lol: Shirt pulling is quite common in the penalty area :lol: But that eto foul was just how the mentality of your team is .Win at any cost.Look at how ivanovic played against Ozil and many other things.Disgusting club with disgusting values.