The Football Thread

Xeno

Some of those gifs are so sad and pathetic. So many haters of Liverpool, who were all dormant just because we weren't in the running all these years.

We're still in the race and hoping for city to slip up, but we'll come back stronger next year. Bunch of good signings, and by good I mean good, not the "Egyptian Messi ".

I wish Chelsea start playing free flowing football next season. Players like Hazard, Willian, Oscar and heck even Torres deserve better. You guys may win a lot, but I don't know how you "enjoy" the football at display.

Sorry if I've crossed some line and raw Chelsea fans are at me with pitchforks. It was just sad when Ba got the ball on the break with Willian tearing away, but his defensive mindset made a mess of it.

Also

ma3ygavy.jpg

The Barcelona defender Dani Alves showed a humorous response to racist abuse after eating a banana thrown at him during Barcelona's La Liga victory at Villarreal on Sunday.

Journalist: What did you make of the Banana thrown at you?

Alves: I don't know who threw it,but I'd like to thank him for the banana as it gave me the energy for the 2 crosses that ended up in goal.
  • Like 2

Horrible Result

Forget the tactics, we didnt break them down so its our bad. Jose got it right again

Mathematically we still have a chance so lets see but realistically City and their love of GD should be crucial.

And as for Stevie making a mistake? Well that happens, he has kept his nerve in so many big moments so its only fair that he isnt blamed for 1 mistake

Some of those gifs are so sad and pathetic. So many haters of Liverpool.

I wish Chelsea start playing free flowing football next season.

If you are not hated you are not doing it right .

Also mou and Chelsea are deadly combination. Mou likes to play ******* football and Chelsea fans appreciate that.

He rooted this thing so deep in madrid system that still our player struggle with possession. Buy things are getting better slowly .

Also cheers for At.Madrid . if they win the next two matches then Barcelona will give them guard of honour before last match . they don't want to loose that buy any means .

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Some of those gifs are so sad and pathetic. So many haters of Liverpool, who were all dormant just because we weren't in the running all these years.

Don't let it get to you mate. Its a testament to how far we've come in such a short span of time and how good we've been doing that one bad result has manc fans coming out of the woodwork and posting random shite.

Oh and its almost akin to the 3-0 at half time, we cannot give up.

Horrible Result

Forget the tactics, we didnt break them down so its our bad. Jose got it right again

Mathematically we still have a chance so lets see but realistically City and their love of GD should be crucial.

And as for Stevie making a mistake? Well that happens, he has kept his nerve in so many big moments so its only fair that he isnt blamed for 1 mistake

No sane fan would blame him, he has carried the club for so long on his own, and it'd be him who'd be the most devastated at this time.

City has a GD of +8 on us. I don't think there is any chance we could overcome that, it will all come down to Everton or maybe villa/west ham games. Nobody can predict anything but they have Toure & Aguero back at a very crucial juncture.

The bolded is part is what I'd say too. Chelsea/Maureen did what they are good at and I was fully expecting them go with that gameplan. Not that I endorse it and Rodgers certainly doesn't as evident by his post match interview. Chelsea fans though are comfortable with it & probably wouldn't give two hoots about it, which is understandable.

What I also expected was to bludgeon them with our attack because we were at home and we have blitzed teams before. It still part of a learning curve for us because next season more & more teams will play like that against us & we have to counter it, we have done it a few times this season but there is still scope for improvement.

What I WASN'T impressed with one bit was the time wasting right from the kick off, sometimes it was so blatant that I was yelling at my screen why the referee isn't doing anything about it. You can understand if its in the latter stages of a game but not like this. I certainly wouldn't want my manager resorting to that ever.

But enough of my ramblings, even Suarez winning the PFA POTY feels like meh at the moment :(

Edited by LeonardoInventions

Our objective at the start of the season was 4th. We should not forget that at all. When Willian scores yesterday, LFC fans were still singing. That says a lot about our club. Come May 11th we may or may not be league champions but each and every player and the staff deserve credit for what has been an amazing season .

They've been like rats out a sewer this afternoon. Celebrating like they'd won something themselves. That's how afraid they are at the thought of us winning the league.

• Like 2