The Football Thread

Xeno

Absolutely gutted with the last 2 games but still very proud of this team and what it's achieved this season. I love how United fans are supporting City , that's how much they are afraid of us and that's how far they have fallen.

We might have missed out on the title but Atleast we didn't miss out on the champions league unlike you'll .

Yes we are seventh.. we are out of UCL.. we are out of europa.. we dont have anything else than a community shield this year.. but just 1 question..

"HOW DID THIS f**king SLIP"

:D:P:D;):);)

Strange you talk about slipping

United added 75 million pounds to a team that won the league by a record margin and are gonna finish 7th ,

We spent 40 million pounds to a great that was 7th last year and we will finish in the worse case 2nd.

So the bigger question is who let slip it's grip on English football?

• Like 1

Strange you talk about slipping

United added 75 million pounds to a team that won the league by a record margin and are gonna finish 7th ,

We spent 40 million pounds to a great that was 7th last year and we will finish in the worse case 2nd.

So the bigger question is who let slip it's grip on English football?

1 bad season and our grip on english football slipped? Still u missed the most important point.. its not about united we are talking about.. its about the team who slipped :P pool fans put moyes statue outside anfield :D They got the Bad Omen now :D

We might have missed out on the title but Atleast we didn't miss out on the champions league unlike you'll .

We are afraid of pool???.. for god sake buddy.. we had a sh*t season thanx to change in the coaching staff and moyes :( troll us as much as u like.. hate us, adore us but u can never ignore us ;)

My fellow United fans, CALM THE f**k DOWN!!!!

We had a sh*t season.

It's great Liverpool didn't win the title but it isn't like we won squat

We have been embarrassed by so many sh*t teams this season and that too at the Fortress called Old Trafford.

I just want to see who comes in next season as our manager and which new players he brings in and how he changes the laidback and absolutely pathetic attitude shown by our players this season.

We need to be realistic. We can't bring in a whole new team.

We should be celebrating Vida, Rio, Giggsy and possibly Evra's career at Old Trafford tonight with tonight being their last home match and what are you guys doing??

Celebrating pool's title f**ckin like we've achieved something.

Be happy coz I am but don't rub it in like this. Just not cool. Please don't reply with they would have done the same.

Thank you.

P. S - Azaan mere bhai don't get so angry. Not your style.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

This.

Some of you Chelsea, United and Arsenal fans are pathetic, obsessing over other clubs' failures when there's a lot worse happening at your own.

I really hope Liverpool does the same next year.

Oh, and since I'm here

vittoria.jpg

Congrats on the Scudetto. Caught some Roma, Juve, Napoli games this year, have to say the progress Roma has made under Garcia this year is amazing. Mind you, Juve are on another level, hard luck in Europe tho. Would love to meet one of Roma/Juve in the champions league :)

I think the realization that Liverpool is no longer a 'big club' on-field has hit their fans quite hard. :console:

A gem from the official LFC twitter account :-

BRA9w9bCQAA25nn.jpg

Oh man :roflroll: The whole club has become a parody of itself.

"We never accept 2nd best.......... Our target is to arrive in the top 4" Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Go Brendan!!

You should worry more about your best player wanting to leave you & an idiot like Rodgers in charge of your club & stop worrying about our club.

Phil Thompson: "Suarez may realise he achieves CL quicker at LFC than at AFC"

BREktadCEAAbShN.jpg

Looking at the quality of Liverpool signings, I'm starting to genuinely believe that this is the foundation of their transfer policy :fear:

I had to.. Again.

Well so the dust has settled and best of luck liverpool as u have a great young squad for years to come.. coming second if the last step to reaching the top.. plz dnt take any of my comments to ur heart.. :) and azaan bro.. meri taraf se dhaba mein party.. :P

Peace :)

Liverpool fans are all like they are the only team that's going to improve next year.

One bad season for United and they are acting like we are the Everton/Spurs/Liverpool and even that was due to the fact that we had Mr Moyes calling shots.

Come next season and with our squad we will finish top 4. What would be interesting to see is how Brenton manages his squad with Champions League and given his shady transfer record. Plus it would be interesting to see how Suarez will react when Real comes calling.

Edited by AngerSmash
  • Like 1

Stayed up last night for the Palace-Liverpool game and was absolutely gutted with what I saw in those last 10 minutes. It's like the midfielders and forwards have forgotten their defensive responsibility. We wanted to reduce the GDD to as much as possible, but when Delaney scored the first goal, we should have played out the last 10 minutes instead of trying to score one more.

Edited by Banz

not sad with the result but when you see a passionate player as luis and the way his wept , literally wept devasted me .

i think he will stay . Brendan will learn and if we get the signing right this summer , its game on again . we dont care how much other teams spend .

not sad with the result but when you see a passionate player as luis and the way his wept , literally wept devasted me .

i think he will stay . Brendan will learn and if we get the signing right this summer , its game on again . we dont care how much other teams spend .

It wasn't the result as much as the manner in which it happened. To drop points after going 3-0 up is inexcusable really. Teams should be able to see out a win even if they went a man down. There's no one to sort out the defence. This wouldn't have happened if Carragher was here.

Luis is definitely staying. And hope Brendan improves and invests in defence. We're like a glass cannon right now.