The Football Thread

Xeno

Dude, you yourself haven't achieved sh*t, so sort out your own glass castle before you start dishing it out.

When you lost to city on GD two years back we weren't at it (I'm talking about IVG, not RAWK), because we know that we ourselves were down in the dumps.

FA Cup is the 3rd best competition an English side can win. It is the oldest & most prestigious cup competition, winning it is a good thing but of course winning PL or CL is much better but that doesn't mean it's not worth celebrating for.

@Wolfy errr.. how many title run ins have you had in the last 24 years? You support a side who hasn't won the league for 20+ years & you are mocking a manager who has won it thrice in that period?

First sign of any major improvement Liverpool has shown in recent years & their supporters start acting like as if they have been dominating the competition for decades. So. Much. Arrogance. Pipe down a bit before you start showing some consistency. It would be hilarious if United spend some major dosh in the summer & again come back in the top 4 displacing you guys. You'll be back to watching history channel again then.

right.... but i remember you exiting this forum a while back, and promising never to return? so what happened to that?

And in case you are too deluded to remember, we came second in 2009.

Edited by The Wolfy among us

I don’t know why everywhere liverpool fans are claiming that united are disgraceful and deluded..

Look I don't give any shites about memes & all (well apart from one by Madhav <_< ), I've done it too. Why I used that word was because of that post by that Younussum or whatever & 1 reply by AS. Using the tired old cliche of 'other teams will strengthen next year' after a similar discussion was being recycled before the start of this season, and to think United would simply walk back like it was nothing.

Edited by LeonardoInventions

Look I don't give any shites about memes & all (well apart from one by Madhav <_< ), I've done it too. United would simply walk back like it was nothing.

Even pool will strengthen their squad.. even we bought fellaini to strengthen our squad who is not even worth a 2nd hand alto.. so nothing on paper makes u win the league.. we are all IVGians.. even hull city fans wer trolling us yesterday.. ab woh log ko pakad k kaise maarun :D

Look I don't give any shites about memes & all (well apart from one by Madhav <_< ), I've done it too. Why I used that word was because of that post by that Younussum or whatever & 1 reply by AS. Using the tired old cliche of 'other teams will strengthen next year' after a similar discussion was being recycled before the start of this season, and to think United would simply walk back like it was nothing.

can't even spell my username properly .lol

Still butthurt over that ..all i said was liverpool had the best of the best chance this season .Do u think Steven Gerrard will get another chance like this next season ?

If all I wanted was to troll i would have posted so many memes .

Peace Out

Old Trafford bids goodbye, in all likelihood, to 2 legends.

They've been the best CB pairing on their day, won countless honors with Manchester United, contributed to the game by putting their bodies on the line.

Strikers win you games, defenders win you competitions.

Nemanja for sure, and just in case, Rio, thanks for everything you've done for the club.

And ofcourse, who can forget that clean sheet run they had with VDS! :')

Adios amigos!

• Like 2

U mad?

lvgfyjt4.gif

Still butthurt over that ..all i said was liverpool had the best of the best chance this season .Do u think Steven Gerrard will get another chance like this next season ?

How do you know that United will be back in top 4 & not fall away again? Are you Nostradamus?

Oh but they will eh? So please look at your chances before dismissing ours,savvy?

We can thank Moyes for this f**k up as well.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I think there's a different reason. People inside the club must have known way before that Moyes was a goner.

One of the best defenders this league has seen. Too many reds against us though :P

Edited by LeonardoInventions