The Football Thread

Xeno

Apparently Sanchez staying.

According to Sky, Arsenal bid £92m for Lemar. Rejected. Lemar wants to join Liverpool as they are in the Champion's League.

Bas yahi din baaki tha dekhna. Players rejecting us since we are not in the CL. :suicide:

If Lemar to pool happens, chances are Coutinho to Barcelona might open up again.

I got all this from the Sky Sports stream of Deadline Day I've been watching.

Yup. Everyone wants game time and no way in hell he could have been able to play over Fabregas, Kante, Bakayoko and now Drinkwater. 

Regarding Barkley:

Majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri said Everton had accepted a bid and Barkley had agreed personal terms before changing his mind after passing a medical.

But the source said the 23-year-old did not travel to Chelsea.

And they said he had not had a medical.

"It was simply that he would rather make a decision about his next move when he is fully fit, rather than arrive at a new club injured," the source said.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41119055

Anyways not buying Llorente and Ox are bigger misses than injured Barkley. He and Sanchez both will be available in January.

We should just concentrate on winning the league rather than UCL. PSG or Real will win it anyways, no point sweating over it. Hopefully we don't crash out to Europa. Its better to get knocked out later.

League is still open now that Arsenal didn't sell Sanchez to City.

Horrible transfer window for Arsenal. 

City told that Gazidis called them that they accept the 2nd bid for Sanchez. So Arsenal themselves called city :doh: And then Arsenal refused at night as no replacement. Are u kidding me Wenger? Are you That Inept now?

Bidding 92M  for Lemar :doh: And he refused coz Wenger.

Alexis will go anyways but this is not the way to handle players. He won't give a f**k now about Arsenal. Expect more tantrums and an unhappy Squad.

Top 8 and a EL Title is my expectation now. Heck we are competing with Everton and West Ham with this Squad.

WENGER has made a mockery of the club. No one is bigger than the Club even if you have made it what it is today. 

I respect Wenger but now its too much. We need protests now at Emirates on a huge scale so that Kroenke Sells and Wenger gets Sacked.

f**k Off :furious:

6 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Lets see how they get back at PSG for this..

Does it even matter now? They already got the players they need. 

_

This seasono could be made into a TV show. Pure soap opera. Now City believes Alexis Sanchez signed a City contract yesterday. tUdgbNW.gif

Stan Kroenke: I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies. 

Stan Kroenke has warned Arsenal fans that he doubts they will be able to compete with rival clubs such as Chelsea and Manchester City in terms of expenditure, claiming: “If you want to win Championships then you would never get involved.”

tUdgbNW.gif