The Football Thread

Xeno

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Stan Kroenke: I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies. 

tUdgbNW.gif

When Vince McMahon says a guy should be arrested for imitating a good businessman, you best believe it. Where is our own Oil daddy ffs

Gotta give it to him. I think he made a wise decision, too.

-----

Besides, I read a few articles that said the Summer Transfer Window will be shut before the PL season begins from the 2018-19 season.

I don't think that makes a lot of difference. The PL is only a few matches in the season, going by the current schedule that is followed.

-----

Also, here's AW according to The Metro:

‘At the end of the day you make decisions, you choose one or the other one. We had to sell somebody.

‘And sometimes the fact doesn’t take anything away from the quality of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who I think is a great player.

‘But sometimes it opens the door for some younger players like [Reiss] Nelson or Joe Willock. Players who are in behind that will get an opportunity that they don’t get [otherwise].’

So, apparently it was between Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain. Only time will tell, if that was the right move or not. And, if these youngsters don't work, sorry to say, it might just be over for AW.

On 9/7/2017 at 10:47 PM, Big Boss said:

Jamie Vardy on rejecting Arsenal: "I never regret anything I've chosen to do. I'm a bit of a psychic, I could see the downfall they are on."

On 9/8/2017 at 1:28 AM, VelivolusDas said:

Gotta give it to him. I think he made a wise decision, too.

Unless he wanted to play for Leicester itself out of loyalty, he should have taken that chance. With Leicester he's going to be finishing midtable or fighting relegation battles. Last season, they had Champions League to look forward to, but from this season they won't be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

Welbeck starts again :O WTF Wenger :furious:

Sharam nahi aati kya yaar Wenger ko :(

Lol he scored a brace. 

Scrappy win for us. Terrible finishing, wasteful passing in final third. Just awful. Should have easily scored 5 goals. Referee was also stupid, didn't give 2 blatant handball penalities.