The Football Thread

Xeno

On 11/25/2017 at 9:55 PM, Joe Cool said:

Oh, god. Hilarious match. 4-0 to 4-4. aS7AOL9.gif

Imagine supporting a team that is 4-0 up at halftime and ends with a 4-4

I mean that's ridiculous....

How can it even happen to a top team...

:suicide:

Depends on the formation. Usually, they play 4231 and it doesn't rely on speed. It's more control and defensive formation. Plus, the midfield isn't exactly young & fast. The likes of Herrera/Matić/Fellaini will drag down and Pogba is bulky to keep up with his pace every time, even though he has been great. All the pace and movement comes from the fullbacks and front for United.

It's working well for United as they are able to keep up with their league position week in and week out. 

41 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Depends on the formation. Usually, they play 4231 and it doesn't rely on speed. It's more control and defensive formation. Plus, the midfield isn't exactly young & fast. The likes of Herrera/Matić/Fellaini will drag down and Pogba is bulky to keep up with his pace every time, even though he has been great. All the pace and movement comes from the fullbacks and front for United.

It's working well for United as they are able to keep up with their league position week in and week out. 

I feel sometimes they just keep playing long balls and wish that a team mate gets to it... 

Even though they are still at 2, It looks very fragile. 

This month will be very testing for the team. They have 2 matches every week i think.