The Football Thread

Xeno

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

City just whopped everyone in the premier league and hit 100 points. 

Barcelona won their league with 1 defeat. Would have been an invincible season if Messi had played that match.

Meanwhile, 3 of them finished with the same amount of points in Bundesliga and only 2 managed to get the CL spot. 

You clearly have never seen a match outside PL - Arsenal. 

Lol. Bundesliga bayern wins every year. Spin the way you want but its a dead dead league. PL was one sided this year only.  Different winner each year in PL.La liga also atleast has 3 teams battling it out for trophy but bundesliga well whos there? Tell me? 

Bayern did work hard to reach there but with no competition. Barca and real battled it out and now athletico is there.

Pl every year you have a new champion. 

When one team wins a league every year then its boring boring and a dead league. Bayern struggled a little this year if i am correct and still won it :lol: And you say league isn't dead :lol:

Get the glasses off mate please. Accept atleast once. No harm  :)

2 minutes ago, The Wolfy among us said:

Guess he won everything a football can dream of. As a player and as a manager. Waltzes in -> win 3 CL in a row -> waltzes out.

Legend. 

1 hour ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Strange why would he leave.. He won 9 of 13 trophies possible..
And they are speculating Wenger as the next manager.. WTF!!!

Metro reporting it. mIp2yjD.gif 

Real: We want the 4th CL in a row

Wenger: I guarantee 4th

Real: Great, when can you start?

mIp2yjD.gif

Wow. Falk reporting Vidal, Thiago, Bernat, and Boateng are available for sale. mPyEmpQ.png 

Sounds like a Bale purchase incoming.

Van Dijk and Boateng would be the best CB pair in the PL, but he's injury prone like always. So, not worth it [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, hope said:

Wtf Zidane :ko:

Thats a middle finger to the Board from Zidane? 

Looks like that.

I think it must have been the other way around.. Perez must have pressured zidane to resign due to lack of success in la liga..

11 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

I think it must have been the other way around.. Perez must have pressured zidane to resign due to lack of success in la liga..

Even I have the same feeling.

To save face, in front of the fans, they must've asked him to mention that he is 'stepping down.' But, we will never know the truth.

If there was news that Real 'sacked' him or they were the ones who removed him, the fans would've been enraged, since he just won the UCL, three times, no less.

Zidane, being grateful to Real Madrid, obviously took the 'fall.'

Again, this is just my speculation. The truth, obviously, we will never know.

Also, Wenger to RM. My goodness! Don't even know what to say to that rumour.

Anyone here saw the India vs Kenya match? India were actually good .

What a substandard pitch though ....ruined the 1st half ....but the Indian team showed up in the 2nd half ....100 caps for Chhetri.....not an easy feat to achieve ...what a player! Was way better than all the other players on the pitch 

Doesn't mean anything. He is absolute trash for NT and Löw is looking for someone who is consistent. He either plays well or bad and not consistent enough to have a spot. Brandt might not play great but at least he is consistent. 

Second, he also struggles while moving towards central areas as he lacks pre-orientation and tight ball control. Not saying he is a bad player. He had a great season in PL but he is simply not good for the national team. He needs some more time to develop.