The Football Thread

Xeno

On 4 July 2018 at 8:22 PM, goDofWar_skr said:

Could it be true?

This should keep madrid quiet on the Hazard front.
and speaking of which.. bc chelsea and roman kya baniyagiri kar rhe ? nothing announced, no player no manager 

Ronaldo and Messi are 2 of greatest players ever.

Ronaldo : Proved and won in PL then proved and won in La Liga and now maybe in Seria A. If he goes to that dead league bundesliga he would win there too obviously.Thats what i call conquering the World

Messi- Still at Barca. I understand loyality and love and all but he needs to move from Barca. There is nothing for him there now. Done everything.

Can't even spell Müller right. cfkGtTE.png

As for top player or not, he is World Champion and top goal scorer at the grandest stage of them all. Almost twice just by missing a goal.

Second, he has won everything there is. From league to the cup to the Champions League. Has also won UEFA Super Cup and the Club World Cup. 

Third, he has also won the best young player at the world cup along with MOST assists too. 5th place in Ballon d'Or. Imagine thinking Müller isn't a top player just because he had one off-season or when entire team played poorly. 

As for the league, funny how all the German/Bundesliga talents are killing it in the so-called PL and other leagues. From De Bruyne to Sané. Says so much for "dead league". I bet you didn't even know that Özil has spent more time in Bundesliga than in PL. 

PL has not seen a clean CL victory since...99 and that time to Germans were killing it. 

Just more dumbarse wisdom from Hope who supports every team at WC and rides the bandwagon while calling himself a fan.  75zpRhO.gif

On 08/07/2018 at 1:04 PM, hope said:

Ronaldo and Messi are 2 of greatest players ever.

Messi- Still at Barca. I understand loyality and love and all but he needs to move from Barca. There is nothing for him there now. Done everything.

Is this hope's version of 'but can he do it on a cold Wednesday night at Stoke'?

Edited by Nemo