The Football Thread

Xeno

Bad draw at home for Bayern. Ref sucked but we could use some new players. 

Bad loss for Barca in last minute. But again, they were playing poorly. Amazing goal from Aduriz.

https://streamable.com/u5atu

No Messi = no Barca. 

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 4:01 PM, Joe Cool said:

ibUXn8r.jpg

Done. He looks super happy. Hopefully won't be wasted. Not a fan of him wearing number 10 though. 

lol to Bayern :lol:

Their worst season probably 2019? And who won the league :lol:

Heck sign anyone we know who wins coz the league is so dross. I am sure if Mustafi goes to Bayern he will have record clean sheets :P

10 minutes ago, hope said:

lol to Bayern :lol:

Their worst season probably 2019? And who won the league :lol:

Heck sign anyone we know who wins coz the league is so dross. I am sure if Mustafi goes to Bayern he will have record clean sheets :P

Bayern won last year because BVB bottled 5 games...and got trashed. Every top team has a great run and now they are towards the end. United won 13 out of 20. Barca won 10/14. And in case you didn't know about Ligue 1 before PSG was born, it was Lyon who used to run the show. 

Second, Mustafi never played in Germany. He was PL player from start who moved to Serie A to La Liga and returned back to PL. ?‍♀️

On 8/21/2019 at 3:31 PM, Joe Cool said:

Bayern won last year because BVB bottled 5 games...and got trashed. Every top team has a great run and now they are towards the end. United won 13 out of 20. Barca won 10/14. And in case you didn't know about Ligue 1 before PSG was born, it was Lyon who used to run the show. 

Second, Mustafi never played in Germany. He was PL player from start who moved to Serie A to La Liga and returned back to PL. ?‍♀️

Dafaq on the Mustafi part :ko: I means its such a sh*t league that even Mustafi will keep clean sheets :lol: Ab samjha? :P

That is why i am saying, such a trash league they always win even in their worst season :lol: