The Football Thread

Xeno

So Emery played diamond with Torrerira at the tip of it with Ozil and Cebalos on the sides at home that too :rofl:

This f**ker i tell you this f**king idiot needs to be sacked asap. f**king Coward and foolish manager. 

Emery outttttttttttttttttt :furious:

idiot said this in the press conference 

Edited by hope

"Listen Man United might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants to put on there, given what he's done since he's come in.

Ole's at the wheel man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. Man United are BACK"

This never gets old lmfao.

Yeah, those rumours are doing the rounds for the last few days, I think and No. No. No.

Jose to any club is a short-term fix. We win a few trophies maybe, play uninspiring football, Mourinho Season 3 gets activated, players get toxic in the locker room and he leaves in a hurry/or is asked to leave.

I understand that it's not much better right now with Emery, but we need to give him some time rather than go for Mourinho.

Don't want us to sign a deal with the devil.

On bright side: Bayern sack Kovač :wOOtjumpy:

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge explains: "The performance of our team in recent weeks and the results have shown us that there was need for action. Uli Hoeneß, Hasan Salihamidžić and I have an open and serious conversation with Niko on this basis on Sunday with the consensual result that Niko is no longer coach of Bayern. We all regret this development. On behalf of FC Bayern I would like to thank Niko Kovač for his work, especially for winning the doubles last season. "

• Like 1

And after all that emery says Vitoria are organised and its difficult to create against them :furious:

This f**ker i tell you this f**ker boils my blood

Wtf are the board doing ffs

I absolutely hate that c*nt Mourinhio but now i am ready for him as well but please get this f**ker emery out asap