The Football Thread

Xeno

GOOD START TO CL! 

Liverpool lost. 0 shots on target. 

Erling Håland has scored 10 Champions League goals in just seven appearances, reaching the tally four games quicker than any other player in the competition’s history.  2-1 win for BVB.

Atletico Madrid under Diego Simeone is still unbeaten at home in Champions League knockouts after 13 games played with now wins over Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Juventus or Liverpool - goals 18:4 with 10 clean sheets. Amazing! 

• Like 1

I'm somehow feeling optimistic about Utd again.. 
It seems like things could improve when I see that now we have got rid of old/past their prime players like Young, Valencia, fellaini, Smalling n such.. 
With the new signings, it feels like we have some quality in our squad with players like DeGea, Martial, Rashford, Bruno, James, McTominay, Brandon, Maguire, Bailly, Shaw, Greenwood..
I donno about Pogba though. If he wants to stay then good else get rid of him. I dont want the club to deal with his fuss and no player is bigger than the club!
I also have my doubts about Fred, but he has shown improvement recently and maybe can get better with more EPL experience..

19 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

I'm somehow feeling optimistic about Utd again.. 
It seems like things could improve when I see that now we have got rid of old/past their prime players like Young, Valencia, fellaini, Smalling n such.. 
With the new signings, it feels like we have some quality in our squad with players like DeGea, Martial, Rashford, Bruno, James, McTominay, Brandon, Maguire, Bailly, Shaw, Greenwood..
I donno about Pogba though. If he wants to stay then good else get rid of him. I dont want the club to deal with his fuss and no player is bigger than the club!
I also have my doubts about Fred, but he has shown improvement recently and maybe can get better with more EPL experience..

Still not convinced with Fred yet.

Yesterday he was poor.

Does anyone have a picture of a boy facing towards the goal post and kicking the ball in or just standing with the ball facing towards the goal post.
Sort of black and white, dark and cartoonish.
Couldn't find what I was looking for but this turned out good as well.
f227daa77d686d2359609401bf54119f.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk