The Football Thread

Xeno

24 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

I wonder if Adrian will get to play again for Pool again. They were all set to win but then that poor clearance started the downfall.
He was so bad compared to miraculous saves by Oblak at the other end..

Oblak is easily one of the best keepers in the game, its not a fair comparison at any rate.

Who cares though, I'm happy Adrian was playing, finally I can rub it in to Loserpool fans

Now fingers crossed PL gets cancelled

Following the latest update from Government issued this afternoon, all Premier League matches will go ahead as scheduled this weekend.

While the Prime Minister advised that all sporting events should take place as normal for now, he also indicated that Government is considering banning major public events, like sporting fixtures.

We are therefore continuing to work closely with our clubs, Government, The FA, EFL and other relevant stakeholders to ensure appropriate contingency plans are in place as and when circumstances change.

The welfare of players, staff and supporters is of paramount importance and we will continue to follow Public Health England guidelines thoroughly.

We will keep everyone updated as appropriate.

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...