The Football Thread

Xeno

^ It will take a lot more than a petition (32 million pounds more) to make Tevez stay at Man U. The only scenario I can see him staying is if Ronaldo goes to Real otherwise he's gone.

lol,money aint problem,y would we need to sell ronaldo if we are getting good revenue :P ,if saf thinks he is worth it, sure will buy him,problem is tevez hasnt scored too many goals (single digit)given number of chances he got,more over rooney and tevez little similar type,seriouly 32 million is higher price,somewhere around 20 would be perfect,i dont think chelse or any other will pay that much for him,may be man city can burn their hands,moreover for that money u can get benzema or villa (35-40),personally i think matter isnt over,lot of agent gimic in newspapers ,will see in summer remember we already paid around 6million pound for 2year loan including wages

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

^ It will take a lot more than a petition (32 million pounds more) to make Tevez stay at Man U. The only scenario I can see him staying is if Ronaldo goes to Real otherwise he's gone.

:P How are the two events related??? Its never a monitary issue for united... But 32 mp is a tremendous waste of money even on a man who i really love to see at United...

I agree with the points mentioned before this post by Babloos... Thats the reason why i dont see Tevez staying at United if his asking price is 30 - 32 mp...

:P How are the two events related??? Its never a monitary issue for united... But 32 mp is a tremendous waste of money even on a man who i really love to see at United...

Ronaldo going to real madrid = insane amounts of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in united's coffers.

with madrid's peachant for shelling out money like a pissing drunkard (remember PEREZ will be back) Man utd will have more than ehough moolah to buy Tevez thrice over.

^^ united have money to buy tevez,team which earns around 300 million euros a season,problem is he is worth it or not,especially when u score 5 or 6 goals a season,perez or his a*s we were never forced to sell anyone to him,only if saf doesnt want player goes

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

you have to be blind if you cant see what Tevez offers to the team. He is not an outright 30 goals a season scorer.

If SAF can waste it on Berbatov then why not use it where the money will actually be used, ie on Tevez?

If we had some money, I would have loved Wenger to sign him. Always rated Tevez highly :wOOtjumpy:

you have to be blind if you cant see what Tevez offers to the team. He is not an outright 30 goals a season scorer.

If SAF can waste it on Berbatov then why not use it where the money will actually be used, ie on Tevez?

If we had some money, I would have loved Wenger to sign him. Always rated Tevez highly :wOOtjumpy:

+1

Even when he was with a crap team like west ham (only during that particular season) he was exceptional... he almost single handedly saved them from relegation... Would love to see him coming to chelsea :naughty:

^^ united have money to buy tevez,team which earns around 300 million euros a season,problem is he is worth it or not,especially when u score 5 or 6 goals a season,perez or his a*s we were never forced to sell anyone to him,only if saf doesnt want player goes

dont do selective reading.

by Perez i ment was that his becoming the Real Mardid president wud mean a limitless (often sensless) spending by the club. The spending we saw in Los Galcticos era was a prime example of that.

Np club.. I mean no club can meet Real Madrid's spending powers.. (not even Man city or Chelsea.. Let alone MAn utd) if messers Perez and co. go mad in the transfer mkt. I hope u know how the 'whites' are funded.

So it wud mean he most likely wud go after ronaldo.. IF ur wunderbuoy goes to the continent, SAF will have enough money to keep Tevez w/o fearing about debts. United hav a good amount of debt and 300 mill or not, no club wants to pile up on debts.

My post had nothing to do with SAF's wants or not. Also, he doesnt hav a say in Tevez's stay. He is externally owned. If Tevez is not convinced that he will get starts, he will leave, Fergie cant do jack. With WC 2010 approaching, Tevez will do everything to be in Maradona's vision. Argentina's forward line is mighty competetive- Messi and Aguero as contenders. Tevez wud want to get regular starts and play in europe.

And with the kind of notion U have about him, I think its good for him if he leaves.. HE is a class player and if his club doesnt recognize it, well its their loss.

Edited by Nemo

wtf...no way...everytime I have seen him he's been meh..1 season wonder like Adebarndoor :naughty:

u been watching when?? the guys scores goals effortlessly, he has a cool head in front of goal n is a clinical finisher.... we want Roque @ the emirates!! end of story...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

since he was in the EPL (last year i think)...go to any Arsenal forum and all of them will tell you to gruck off if you say Cruz to replace Ade :O

hmm to each his own i guess.. as long as we get rid of walcott, diaby, toure, eboue n get some1 who can hit the freakin target :naughty:

dont do selective reading.

by Perez i ment was that his becoming the Real Mardid president wud mean a limitless (often sensless) spending by the club. The spending we saw in Los Galcticos era was a prime example of that.

Np club.. I mean no club can meet Real Madrid's spending powers.. (not even Man city or Chelsea.. Let alone MAn utd) if messers Perez and co. go mad in the transfer mkt. I hope u know how the 'whites' are funded.

So it wud mean he most likely wud go after ronaldo.. IF ur wunderbuoy goes to the continent, SAF will have enough money to keep Tevez w/o fearing about debts. United hav a good amount of debt and 300 mill or not, no club wants to pile up on debts.

we may not spend as big as above clubs,but still we are not in critical position to sell players,why would saf spend 32 million berbatov,another 30 million euros owen hargreaves,around 40 for nani and anderson,then tosic e.t.c considering present realtionship between madrid and united i highly doubt ronaldo will leave, atleast still ferguson stays.