The Football Thread

Xeno

falouda will battle with jerk-off for the LW spot.

if malouda does keep hie good form of late then it will be a nice competition. The best part is both are not similar in style. Zhirkov is pacy and has a mean cross, threat at set pieces as well.

while malouda is brilliant in keeping posession and plays well in support, does those nice one twos with lampard.

Variety FTW..!!

I know many man utd fans will kill me, but zhirkov's directness reminds me of a young giggs. :sadbye:

Edited by Nemo

falouda finally started to play well under Hiddink. :sadbye:

I wonder if he will continue this form next season :O but then jerkoff will be a nice addition to the squad. :(

that is what worries me to an extant. I love that he is playing well, but i fear what will happem when guss leaves..??

remember, malouda's transformation was overnight under hiddink, now i dont know if it was the dutch or the hairstyle, (or both :P) but he did just started playing well one balmy morning :P

I hope and want that malouda doesnt slip. He is playing really well and i hope it continues. :chair:

On a side note, Real Madrid has a new president -- Perez from the Galacticos era !!

either Ronaldo or Kaka are going to Madrid without a doubt ! maybe both?!?!? :hide: :happydance::rofl:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...ope&cc=4716

I wonder who will be the coach .. Juande Ramos has not done bad this year but he will definitely be out fo sure

PEREZ is BACK! :happydance::rofl:

I used to hate him..but hez gonna be our saviour this time around i am sure..He'll bring our European Reign BACK!! :P

PEREZ FTW!!

I really think Ronaldo is just a step away from bernebeau!

I am sure he is on his way to RM! :(

We need a LB and a CB...

And a playmaker....

Lets C!

PEREZ is BACK! :walkman::D

I used to hate him..but hez gonna be our saviour this time around i am sure..He'll bring our European Reign BACK!! :D

PEREZ FTW!!

I really think Ronaldo is just a step away from bernebeau!

I am sure he is on his way to RM! :)

We need a LB and a CB...

And a playmaker....

Lets C!

Xabi alonso--CM and taiwo (fenerbache) -- LB are all that Real need :) . Also maybe they'll need a center back .. But we all know they'll not buy a CB...cause there has to be a reason for them not winning nxt year :tongue:

Xabi alonso--CM and taiwo (fenerbache) -- LB are all that Real need :O . Also maybe they'll need a center back .. But we all know they'll not buy a CB...cause there has to be a reason for them not winning nxt year :mellow:

You wish :O

Be ready for the riot which is gonna happen in the transfer market coz Perez IS HERE!! :rofl::fear:

^^ yeah bro its gonna be an insane summer of transfers with Chelsea also sure to break out the bucks with Ancelotti coming in, Manchester City will be looking to strengthen their squad and Perez going on a spending spree

You wish :doh:

Be ready for the riot which is gonna happen in the transfer market coz Perez IS HERE!! :fear::cheers:

Ill expect Real to bring in 3-4 players. Its highly likely that Robben, Sneijder and Huntelaar are on their way out. So, if that happens, there could some 6 players transferred in. Which would make things even more difficult for whoever the manager will be. Guti and Raul will start their bossing of the dressing room again. Vicious cycle.

Wont be another 2 years before Real wins the La Liga again.

Juande Ramos has not done bad this year but he will definitely be out fo sure

Well, he did a fantastic job in Sevilla before he decided to join Tottenham... So i think he'll be given some time before being Kicked out.

Plus i dont see any good coaches available for Madrid (unless Wenger decides to hop in :fear:)

Xabi alonso--CM and taiwo (fenerbache) -- LB are all that Real need :doh: . Also maybe they'll need a center back .. But we all know they'll not buy a CB...cause there has to be a reason for them not winning nxt year :cheers:

Talking about CB, is it confirmed that Cannavaro is leaving for Juve next season??? :fear: I had read it somewhere...

Well, he did a fantastic job in Sevilla before he decided to join Tottenham... So i think he'll be given some time before being Kicked out.

Plus i dont see any good coaches available for Madrid (unless Wenger decides to hop in :fear:)

Ramos was signed uptil season end and the board had the option of extending his contract if Real won the league. They didnt do it. Ramos did a fabulous job for Real, but I somehow cant see them re-signing him. Hes not high profile enough for them.

More chances of Guardiola coaching them than Wenger, Im afraid.

He has already signed for Juve.

Oh... :doh: Ok they definitely need a CB this season...

With Vidic talking crap about English weather a few months back (which i found ironic considering he's a freakin Serbian... Sheesh!!! :fear:) i sense Manutd fans may not hear the last of that rant... If only the footballers stop drooling all over the Spanish weather and the chikaas... :cheers:

You wish :)

Be ready for the riot which is gonna happen in the transfer market coz Perez IS HERE!! :D:huh:

fahim0901_798899c.jpg

881024478-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-chelsea-city-manchester.jpg

:huh:

*EDIT* I cud/wud hav put Roman there as well, but unlike Perez (defenders suck.. ME AM wants strikerzzz..!!) and the arabs (we gave teh monieezzz why arent we winning..??) at man shitty, Roman does use his brains before splurging cash (sheva notwithstanding, that was a case of friendship over thinking).

Anway, the summer transfer is gonna be a total mindf**k, wud love to see the big cash battles btw man city and real madrid.

Edited by Nemo