The Football Thread

Xeno

1 hour ago, goDofWar_skr said:
Why the fk did Semedo not ask for a review? 
Barca were unnecessarily robbed the win.. The other penalty retake was dodgy too

Semedo's left knee hits Carrasco's heel

eaMSzAk.png

He also got very soft pen for Barca. Match was clown fiesta with awful ref. 

As a madrid fan i have to say, what a f**king turnaround. Everyone thought after Ronaldo left we are another United in the making but winning the league again so quickly while we are still officially in the rebuilding phase is so damn amazing.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

As a madrid fan i have to say, what a f**king turnaround. Everyone thought after Ronaldo left we are another United in the making but winning the league again so quickly while we are still officially in the rebuilding phase is so damn amazing.

Still 6 games to go...

10 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

The league is not won yet.

we have a tendency of losing points against sh*t teams.

but the team is looking good. Confident and fit

Rummenigge interview:

Related to Thiago

A top boy on and off the pitch. We negotiated seriously with him and fulfilled all of his wishes. But it looks like he wants to do something new again at the end of his career. ” 

We've never had any contact with Liverpool. If he wants to do this, we have to deal with it”. Liverpool are interested as Thiago would love to join Liverpool - but official talks have not started yet and many clubs are going to contact his agent. 

Damn. He might be leaving. ?

Havertz no longer in plan for this window. Chelsea might be interested if Völler wants to sell him. 

For the first time, i left watching an Arsenal match mid way. Tee was put on,the thrill of derby was there,so excited and all of it was just gone by 40 mins.

Side way f**king bullshit, over reliance on individual brilliance. Thats it to Artetas arsenal. 

Hes dropped ozil for what? This sh*t. Atleast with ozil we will be creative and could see some old arsenal magic but now there is hardly any buildup play. No link ups. No angles. No chemistry.

Fcker pepe plays as if hes already messi. Eddie n willock are sh*t. Ceba is not what we need.

sh*t defensive tactics. Highest goal scorer showed off on the wings. Fcking nkitah is played in the middle. Too much changing. Pressing not seen. 

Saka,tierney,Auba n Martinez only good. 

Arteta can f**k himself off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1