The Football Thread

Xeno

Super nervous about today's match. Still feel a team with Messi always has an upper edge.

EfUtWlBWsAIf-Kx?format=jpg&name=large

Barcelona and Bayern Munich have both reached the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League for the 18th time, more than any other team!

A goal every 47 minutes - the stats

• Barcelona and Bayern Munich have both reached the quarter-finals of the Champions League for the 18th time (in 24 and 23 appearances respectively), more than any other team.
  • Barcelona are in the quarter-finals for the 13th consecutive year - that is every season since 2007-08, a record in the history of the competition.
  • Barcelona have lost more Champions League games against Bayern than any other club, losing five of their eight matches against them (W2 D1).
  • Barcelona have lost just two of their last 31 Champions League matches (W19 D10) and are unbeaten in this season's competition (W5 D3); they are one of only three teams still yet to taste defeat this season, along with opponents Bayern Munich and Manchester City.
  • Bayern striker Lewandowski has scored 13 goals in just seven Champions League appearances this season, averaging a goal every 47 minutes - in the history of the European Cup/Champions League, this is the best minutes per goal ratio in a single campaign of players to play at least 500 minutes that season.

Can't wait ??

You should have seen Upamecano.. guy's a beast.. had both Costa n Llorente tamed throughout the game..

Unlucky Athletico couldn't make it.. That means my Felix n Partey card will not be getting any upgrades :P 

Tonight's game will be entertaining..

Sony LIV. I think FC Barcelona is also streaming the match in their YT. Nah, it's just a watch-along with some pretty-looking girl.

Also, gosh darn it, this early goal. This Bayern side is too good.

Scratch that! As I typed that, Alaba just scored a world-class goal. :lol:

Edit: The post now. What an open game! I'm pumped to watch this. And see Barça dominate Bayern.

Edited by VelivolusDas