The Football Thread

Xeno

23 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Greenwood retard probably done. What a vile creature. 

Apparently he has been confronted and arrested based on the sexual and physical assault accusations.

No official statement yet. But he's done. I hope the poor girl makes it through this ordeal.

Meanwhile good news - 

14 hours ago, hussain said:

Do people here know the best way to get tickets to matches ? Specifically liverpools matches ? 

Liverpool home match ticket is hard to get and probably all sold out. You can try hospitality packages. 

Or via ebay/some 3rd party sites but illegal and never know if scam or not. 

List of sites to avoid: https://www.premierleague.com/legal/unauthorised-ticket-websites

• Like 1

Everton F.C. appoint Frank Lampard as the new manager

Everton F.C. have signed Donny van de Beek on loan from Manchester United

Everton F.C. have signed Dele Alli from Tottenham Hotspur F.C. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 7:45 PM, Big Boss said:

What happened? They are 13 points ahead in league 1 and are in UCL. Seem to be doing fine.

I meant Mbappe not renewing his contract.. Messi not able to score that many goals anymore and stuff like that..

The carabao cup final was entertaining.. The number of clear chances missed by Chelsea was hilarious

I think if they played Lukaku then maybe one of those chances could have been converted.. Mendy kept them in the game for so long

Final miss by Kepa was as usual what we expect of Kepa :rofl:

6 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

I meant Mbappe not renewing his contract.. Messi not able to score that many goals anymore and stuff like that..

The carabao cup final was entertaining.. The number of clear chances missed by Chelsea was hilarious

I think if they played Lukaku then maybe one of those chances could have been converted.. Mendy kept them in the game for so long

Final miss by Kepa was as usual what we expect of Kepa :rofl:

That was the most entertaining 0-0 draw. Lukaku offside was a joke.

20 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Arsenal. :wub: Back to our favourite spot, in the top-4 finally, as it stands. If United lose tonight to City, we'll stay fourth. *crosses fingers*

We’re 4th and we’ve got 3 games in hand. Our only competition for the 4th spot is ourselves. Just gotta take it game by game.

• Like 1