The Football Thread

Xeno

12 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Definitely looks planned. It's baffling indeed - all the new signings without giving manager the time to get them integrated in the team.

Ya lol. I'm a bit skeptical of Potter. Not sure how good he is. Wasnt there anyone else bc? :P Hope he proves me wrong 

3 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Ya lol. I'm a bit skeptical of Potter. Not sure how good he is. Wasnt there anyone else bc? :P Hope he proves me wrong 

Potter is pretty good. Go to reddit sub of clubs like United, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal etc, fans there are pissed off as Chelsea got Potter. Though some think he won't be given enough time and will be sacked soon, and most want him at their club in future. Potter transformed Brighton and they are at number 4 if only matches from 2nd April are considered (15 matches,9 won, 4 draws, 2 losses) Chelsea are at number 8. 

If he is given enough time, he can do great. Just depends if players egos are managed properly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I just watched the highlights. It was a gem of a game. In fact the best game so far this season. Arsenel vs Liverpool was also entertaining. 

If the team continue with this performance, they look to end up in the top 3.

Edited by Legacy Gamer

1 hour ago, SRINI87 said:

Best performance Under ten hag so far.

Totally dominated.

Btw Ronaldo :doh:

Yeah completely dominated Spurs . Fred probably had his best game in a United shirt as well .

Ronaldo - sad to see him like this - constantly left out for big games now but yeah still that's no excuse for leaving early . Ten hag needs to find a solution to manage Ronaldo and keep team improving 

Ronaldo's performance on the field looks way past his prime.

He should have retired 2-3 years ago.

Ronaldo.jpg

On the other hand, Messi still looks good on the pitch. His curling free kicks for PSG in recent games were first class. 

Edited by Legacy Gamer

• 4 weeks later...

Ronaldo's done at MU now . Only seen few clips from the latest interview he did with Piers Morgan .

Extremely immature behaviour from him - insulting Club executives  saying he doesn't respect the manager , making fun of ex-players.

And that too with world cup around the corner .

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Last I checked there's no official broadcaster for India at all. So, officially, it's not available anywhere for us.

ah goddamit. I was positive I had legally streamed Carabao matches in the past, but alas.

hopefully will find some sort of workaround