The Football Thread

Xeno

ahem ahem ahem ahem.....

does thuram walkin in da park durin match,gudjohnson goin into da net instead of ball,etoo kickin rijkaard's a*s,ronaldinho unable to hold his body coz of overweight..........does deze things mean unlucky??........

instead dey were lucky as valencia sevilla n zaragoza were so tight that dey couldn't hav even qualified for ucl!!forget bout la liga!!any team other dan us who had a very gud chance waz sevilla!!

BARCA LOST.....SO DEY R LOSERS :P:lol:

i would consider sevilla runners up!

N 1 more thing.........to make ya happy....barca will be unlucky always coz dey suck!! :roflroll2:

Hmm they were equal in points, far ahead in goal difference, and the title was decided on the result of one match alone, not the goal difference, which doesn't really make sense, as the basic idea behind a league structure is to determine the better team over a long period, not just result of a single match (which is why I don't really consider winner of UCL the best team in Europe, if it was a league structure, I could see teams like Lyon and Inter doing much better, but that's a different topic for a different day). I thought Real did a brilliant job at the end of the season, but I felt Barca were the better team throughout the season, and have been the best team in Europe (or atleast on of the best) for the past few years. However, Barca themselves lost track at the end of the season, so I won't really say that their loss was just because of luck.

For your comment on the competition between Valencia, Sevilla and Zaragoza, well, that's the brilliance of La Liga :( and I can see Atletico up there as well this season. And no I wouldn't consider Sevilla runners up for last season, but a very very good 3rd place team, that will challenge for the title this season as well. Obviously, this is all MY OPINION, you can have yours.

I don't really care if you say Barca suck, as I don't support, but watch them as a neutral :censored3:

• Like 1

@abhi..........

no worries bro!

yup la liga is awesome......n we hav head to head dat means 2 matches.....we won 5-3.......n plus we were da team of the winter season!!

nways,new season has started n we hav got a awesome start!!we played awesome soccer.....we will be very strong contenders for europe too........ :lol:

n bout barca.........i hate dem more than anything!! :(

nways whom do ya support?

@abhi..........

no worries bro!

yup la liga is awesome......n we hav head to head dat means 2 matches.....we won 5-3.......n plus we were da team of the winter season!!

nways,new season has started n we hav got a awesome start!!we played awesome soccer.....we will be very strong contenders for europe too........ :lol:

n bout barca.........i hate dem more than anything!! :(

nways whom do ya support?

Yup I agree, Real have got an awesome start, and La Liga is going to be amazing this season, better than last year (if thats possible!). Well your hatred for Barca is justified, Barca and Real have been fierce rivals for years :P

I am an absolute die hard Liverpool fan, and also a huge fan of Juventus. Over the past few years, I have also developed a liking for Atletico Madrid and St Etienne (you might not know them, they play in Ligue 1).

As for players, Alessandro Del Piero will always be my favorite player (maybe Gerrard can replace him someday :tongue4: ). Gerrard is at No. 2 for me, followed by Juan Roman Riquelme, David Villa, Javier Zanetti, Ryan Giggs and Kaka.

Edited by Abhishek

Yup I agree, Real have got an awesome start, and La Liga is going to be amazing this season, better than last year (if thats possible!). Well your hatred for Barca is justified, Barca and Real have been fierce rivals for years :(

I am an absolute die hard Liverpool fan, and also a huge fan of Juventus. Over the past few years, I have also developed a liking for Atletico Madrid and St Etienne (you might not know them, they play in Ligue 1).

As for players, Alessandro Del Piero will always be my favorite player (maybe Gerrard can replace him someday :tongue4: ). Gerrard is at No. 2 for me, followed by Juan Roman Riquelme, David Villa, Javier Zanetti, Ryan Giggs and Kaka.

ho-hum about "pathetico" madrid.........

yup i obviouly know st etienne.......u know ath mad purposely tried losin to barca coz dey were fine wid not qualifing for uefa cup directy rather dan watch us winnin da title!!

LOLZ REYES PREDICTED 2-0........WE MADRID FANS ON ORKUT WERE LAUGHIN SO MUCH YESTERDAY AFTER DA MATCH!!

finally man u won!!.........da best goal of da season by nani!!