The Football Thread

Xeno

Iniesta! Wow... :majesty:

Now we'll see the winner in just 90 minutes! :(

good comeback by RM!!

Why wasnt Higuain's goal given..i dont get it!

Because Ronaldo did stumble Mascherano... Even though it wasn't intentional, Mascherano would have reached the ball had Ronaldo stayed away from his leg... Good decision IMO!!

Well..in the first game,if pepe wouldnt have been off..then the story would have been different!

We would have definatly not conceded 2 goals..n pepe would have been present today!

Today,higuain's goal could have been given as ronadlo fell down on mash unintentionally..

But its over now..

Out of 4 clasicos in 18 days:

1)We came back to 1-1 with 10 men

2)We won the COPA after 19 years with 1 nil scoreline :wub::dance::exoticdance:

3)Lost 2-0 to Barca..enough said and talked about this game..everyone knows!

4)Drew 1-1 at Nou Camp

So,its was 1 to Real,1 to Barca and 2 draws..

We have surely come a long way and i can see only positives next season..as its Jose's 2nd season..and the recent results!

We won COPA this season..more than happy :D

Gn folks :)

HALA MADRID!!

MADRIDISTA FOREVER!

Edited by Mourinho's 11

there were 5 el clasico

2 in la liga,copa del rey,2 in uefa

now

copa won by real

la liga 1st clash won by barca,2nd resulted in a draw

uefa 1st leg won by barca,2nd resulted in a draw

final result

barca 2,real 1,draw 2 :happydance:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BARCELONA :kisstogether:

la liga to barca ka hai,time for uefa champs cup now :devil: ,all i want is barca to stop doing those blunders(2-3 times yesterday)in def and a request to villa to pass the ball to players who are free in the penalty area (like pedro he was free yesterday) instead of trying to score goal himself

abidal is back and i sure he will play in the final that means def once again after a long time will be held by dani,pique,puyol and abidal

iker was moth from real side for me,awesome saves :majesty:

ref was lenient in yesterdays match otherwise ricardo deserves red card,jab bhi messi ko ball milti saale tackle kar ke giraa dete or normal tackle bhi nahi if ref was not lenient thn again real would have been down to 10 or maybe 9 men.loved the way iniesta and messi were making those runs,pedro was awesome

messi will score atleast one goal at wembley in the final :devil:

Edited by kaka_messi

Watched the movie / TV drama - United which is based on the Munich Air disaster....excellent movie - would recommend to all United as well as football fans - apart from the the club and the Munich disaster, it concentrates on the ittle differences between football then and football now. Great piece of work...

Edited by reddevilgautam