SRINI87 Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) and now the deal is off .. for the umpteenth time Really tired of this now i think united should forget him kisi aur ko sign karna chahiye :| Edited August 12, 2011 by SRINI87 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kaka_messi Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Really tired of this now i think united should forget him kisi aur ko sign karna chahiye :| +1 ye transfer news bakwas hoti ja rahi hai. wesley to united or ye bhi add kar do- cesc to barca nasri to mancity Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gooner4life Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Really tired of this now i think united should forget him kisi aur ko sign karna chahiye :| Please take NASRI from us - available for just 23miillion.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keano Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Please take NASRI from us - available for just 23miillion.. with one year left on his contract .. only fools like Shitty would pay 20+ million Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AngerSmash Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) only daily fail is reporting it and other papers are reporting the same with daily mail as their source but whatever, this sniejder thing has started to give me headache aana hai aa nahi aa mat aa taklu sale Edited August 12, 2011 by AngerSmash Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gooner4life Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 with one year left on his contract .. only fools like Shitty would pay 20+ million I forgot u prefer to pay 7.5-9 million for a class player like bebe... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keano Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) I forgot u prefer to pay 7.5-9 million for a class player like bebe... wow .. what a comeback I would rather sign someone than not signing anyone - the way all of the Arsenal fans across the world crying in anguish to sign a CB and Striker and getting ignored by Arsene Edited August 12, 2011 by Keano Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keano Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) .. Edited August 12, 2011 by Keano Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kaka_messi Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Enrique seals Liverpool move Liverpool have completed the signing of full-back Jose Enrique on a long-term contract from Premier League rivals Newcastle United. Enrique has been linked with a move to Anfield for much of the summer and has now finalised the switch ahead of the opening game of the season against Sunderland on Saturday. The Reds had been searching for a senior left-back after England international Glen Johnson was deployed in the role for parts of last term. The signing is Kenny Dalglish's fifth capture of the summer and Enrique is delighted to be linking up with the Merseyside club. "This is one of the happiest days of my life," the Spaniard told the club's official website. "I have come to one of the biggest clubs not just in England, but in the world. I am really, really happy. "They have won a lot of things including the Champions League. They have amazing players and I hope to win things here. "Of course I am looking forward to playing in front of the Kop. Everybody speaks about the fans here and they are amazing. I am looking forward to it. I hope it will be this weekend, but if not I can wait." The 25-year-old says he is ready for immediate action for Liverpool and wants to help his new club mount a challenge for the Premier League title. He added: "If the manager needs me, I am ready to play. "I have already played for Newcastle in pre-season, not every game but two or three games and I am fit and if the manager needs me, I am ready to play. "My ambition is win everything with Liverpool. This year we won't play in the Champions League, so the most important thing is to try and win the league." Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel81x Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 I saw that and I saw an article stating that Luis might start off the first game too. I don't think Kenny will play him at the start but maybe towards the end. This wildcard rubbish works for us in a way because no one knows what Enrique will do with the squad and now we don't really know if Luis will open too. Should be a good opening game and I am hoping for some sparks like last years start minus the Goalkeeping rubbish we went through. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rad2689 Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) It's FINALLY over !!!!!! Cesc Fabregas signs for Barcelona CESC FABREGAS has finally signed for Barcelona on a five-year deal. The Arsenal midfielder, 24, is in Spain to complete his £36million move. He will be presented as a Barca player tomorrow and could even make his debut against Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup on Sunday. Fabregas will travel with the Catalan giants' squad to Madrid ahead of the match. His arrival was welcomed on Twitter by Barcelona players. Defender Gerard Pique tweeted Fabregas to say: "He's finally here!!" And Barca skipper Carles Puyol also sent his Spanish team-mate a message saying: "Welcome home!!! Happy to have you here." source - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3749171/Cesc-Fabregas-signs-for-Barcelona.html even Sky has reported this so it's definitely real. Edited August 12, 2011 by Manchester is Red Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rad2689 Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 now hopefully a reliable site or newspaper like Sky will end the Sneijder saga soon as well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
armaan Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) `lol feel bad for the gunner that they will lose 2 of their best players by the end of the weekend :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin: wenger said this in the morning "I expect nobody to leave," he said at the club's training ground. "The best thing for us one day before the championship starts is not to focus on possible transfers. "At the moment there is no news. If there is news I promise I will give it. I will decide what's best for the club. "My personal feelings are not important. What is important is the club and how well we do. "I have not been disappointed with their attitudes. They are professionals. I take nothing personally. "The transfer speculation is disruptive but that is not an excuse." :lol: Edited August 12, 2011 by armaan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kaka_messi Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) It's FINALLY over !!!!!! source - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3749171/Cesc-Fabregas-signs-for-Barcelona.html even Sky has reported this so it's definitely real. thank u for such an awesome news xavi could miss the first leg of super cup due to injury in his right leg.now i know who is going to replace him. now i need to play fifa11 again and find a formation whr i can fit cesc along with xavi and iniesta in the playing 11. Edited August 12, 2011 by Mesías_aka_messiah Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
supersim Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 oh wenger. enough lies . adios fabregas Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
supersim Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Barca star Gerard Pique Tweeted his friend: 'He's finally here!', while captain Carles Puyol wrote: 'Welcome home! Happy to have you here.' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hope Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Cesc Some Awesome moments with Arsenal.Sad that you leaving arsenal when they need their experience players more.Lets see how many matches you start in Barcelona.Again Now where is the Replacement Mr.Wenger Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AngerSmash Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) die sneijder die acc to the daily mail even shiity cant afford him Sign nasri instead n torres is playing Edited August 12, 2011 by AngerSmash Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AngerSmash Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 Barca star Gerard Pique Tweeted his friend: 'He's finally here!', while captain Carles Puyol wrote: 'Welcome home! Happy to have you here.' i was online on twitter when he tweeted that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hope Posted August 12, 2011 Report Share Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) Neither Arsenal nor Chelsea have strengthened their squad where it was needed.I just cant understand why AVB hasnt signed a play-maker who would play just behind the strikers,which is very much needed.Arsenal on the other hand have signed Gervinhio which is a terrific signing.But no defenders which is the primary concern for Arsenal. Hence they have given an advantage to Manchester United so early in the season.Chelsea till now havent found their right formation yet.Arsenal is same defensively in pre-season friendlies like they were last season.Liverpool on the other hand is a bit of a shaky affair.u never know what they turn up with.Thus ManUtd have an advantage. Edited August 12, 2011 by hope Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.