The Football Thread

Xeno

^^ phew... at least MU is not the only team with Goalkeeper problems...:P De Gea better pick up his game and learn to speak better English asap :threatenlumber:

At least, chelsea might sign Modric, which would be a good buy. Can he play for CL though?

Edited by Somebody

and what about mou eye poke??what villa did was a bad,disgrace.

but what mou did,was fine right??spanish football plz do something about this mou guy.

mou is sooo frustrated becz he just cant beat barca.dont know why its soo hard for u mou to accept the fact that u have met our match,and beating barca side under pep is not gonna be easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qcrDLY9rY

as i said what villa did was really bad and he deserves the red card which he got.but i will pray 30 times a day,hoping that spanish football committee will do something about the sh*t mou.

will pray ki real koi cup na jeete or real madrid ka president mou ko fire kar de.

press conf of pep after the match-(this is what a good manager should be like :majesty: )-

"Guess we'll remember this Super Cup. For the opponent, the way we arrived at the tie... Madrid knows us better every time."

"I didn't expect to win. I can only, once again, congratulate my players for the way they competed."

"Incident Mourinho-Vilanova? I think the images speak for themselves."

"He said supercopa was not important,and still his team played like they really want the cup"

"One day, this will end bad. That's what I feel. Football isn't only about the players on a pitch, there are more people involved"

"Mourinho says he doesn't know Vilanova? Doesn't matter, for us, he's crucial. Like so many others."

"We still miss some work, some games, some rhythm. That's also why the win is a bit of a surprise."

"Will this end bad? I can control my team, my players, my own behaviour, the best I can. That's what I can do."

"Alexis couldn't play because there was a high risk he would get injured."

"Lack of respect Mourinho he says he doesn't know your assistant? Maybe he really doesn't know him. I know Karanka, Faria.."

"Record 11 trophies? I didn't win, I'm just part of this club. No number of trophies can come close to what Johan did."

"Strike? If the players decide not to play, I can only support that."

My link

check this link,video of the fight btw ozl and villa,yes villa did it wrong but just check who started it.none other thn ricardo carvalho.he pushed villa and villa thought that ozil did it so, he pushed ozil(no slap),i will say it again no slap.check the vid.

i dont know what ozil is talking about??islam thing.u can watch in that vid they were not talking and as soon as the fight started(after the push and pull)they were separated.so ozil bro,whn did villa insulted u??

this need to end.never had soo much fight in el clasico(jose saala).jose is destroying spain foobtall.spain football team coach also said that the rivalry btw real and barca is hurting spain team.plz spanish guys do something about mou sh*t.mou root hai in sab ka,throw him out.plzzz

Edited by Mesías_aka_messiah

Yesterday i woke up at 4 15 am to start Fasting and then switched on TV to see the match and then boom the fight started. :lol: I laughed hardly when Jose poked that Assistan coaches eyes. :rofl: and the look on Jose's face after he hit him back - Priceless.

i said it before also,mou is destroying spain football and it was ricardo who started it(villa and ozil fight)

i have posted the link to the vid that shows it clearly who started it.last page.

mou agar mere aage aa gaya na to bhagwan kasam tu marega mere hathon se.

keano,mou the special c*nt ne kick kiya tha cesc ko.mou the c*nt ki kick wali vid utube par hai or spain ke media channels par bhi.

spanish football do something.stop this a**hole plz.

Edited by Mesías_aka_messiah