The Football Thread

Xeno

mou the special c*nt hai jis ke karan ho raha hai ye sab.

fire mou,or fir el clasico matches ache ho jayenge.

Bro, u r just full of sh*t!! I don't watch a lot of barshitlona matches becoz I fu*kin hate them but whenever arsenal has played vs barca I always see diving, surrounding the refs to get ur decision etc... U guys always lie & cheat & steal - Is barcelona in MEXICO!!

blahblah blah blah blahblah.

watch the vid of mou ok.reply after that.villa did it wrong,i am not real fan who would defend his team wrong doing.i said it before villa did it wrong and he should be given a ban for 3 matches alteast,but if mou kicking cesc + what he did to assistant was right in ur dictionary of right doing and wrong doing thn thr is nothing left to talk with u.

Edited by Mesías_aka_messiah

press conf of pep after the match-(this is what a good manager should be like :majesty: )-

An example of how classy this manager is:-

This good manager once said about a young footballer named wilshere in his pre-conerence than -'Barca has many players like wilshere in its reserve squad!!'... If the same comment would have been from mourinho u would have said what a classless manager!!

One quality that every barca fan has is Hypocricy.. Everyone related to barca(players, fans etc) think they have Houlier than thou image!!

blahblah blah blah blahblah.

watch the vid of mou ok.reply after that.villa did it wrong,i am not real fan who would defend his team wrong doing.i said it before villa did it wrong and he should be given a ban for 3 matches alteast,but if mou kicking cesc + what he did to assistant was right in ur dictionary of right doing and wrong doing thn thr is nothing left to talk with u.

When did I say mourinho is not wrong, he is obviously wrong & I dont even like him for that matter but my point is how can u just say 'Oh mourinho is destroying spanish football' or 'Look what did he to the assistant!'- First of all just f**king look at what your own team does for the whole year round!!! Nd it's only mourinho who is doing drama in Real but in ur team from the manager(look at my last post to the blatant tapping up of cesc) to scum like alves,busquets,villa,xavi,ineista etc etc who dive for fun!!!

U in ur barca fan bubble might think oh what a game we play but the truth is that diving & cheating is as much synonymous with barca as is their good gameplay!! But the saddest part is the team who can be said to be the best in decades has to resort to such manners to win matches!! :thumbdown:

atleast he doesnt go ahead and kick someone in his face or fight with the assistant.i would have never said anything to mou if he would have said that.why?becz its just a personal opinion.mou said messi is not a best player and ronaldo is much better.i never commented anything on that.becz its his personal opinion and every one can have one.

ronaldo after coming to real said that barcelona is the best team in the world and got best players in the world,but i didnt comment on that either.again its just personal opinion.

but kicking or getting involved in the fight with assistant(pushing or pulling,hands on the back,face whatever)is totally different.

and about ur hatred for the club.for god sake we never asked u to love barca.we got enough fans/supporters and u plz conti hating barca it doesnt matter to us.we dont need supporters of diff club to show love/affection for our club...we dont need it.

When did I say mourinho is not wrong, he is obviously wrong & I dont even like him for that matter but my point is how can u just say 'Oh mourinho is destroying spanish football' or 'Look what did he to the assistant!'- First of all just f**king look at what your own team does for the whole year round!!! Nd it's only mourinho who is doing drama in Real but in ur team from the manager(look at my last post to the blatant tapping up of cesc) to scum like alves,busquets,villa,xavi,ineista etc etc who dive for fun!!!

U in ur barca fan bubble might think oh what a game we play but the truth is that diving & cheating is as much synonymous with barca as is their good gameplay!! But the saddest part is the team who can be said to be the best in decades has to resort to such manners to win matches!! :thumbdown:

mou is destroying football becz he is creating problems btw both clubs.spain team coach said today that the rivalry btw rm and barca is hurting spain team.players said the same thing.i didnt create it.google it.kicking and what he did to assistant on the sideline cant be justified with dives and all or any drama on the field.

ohh one more thing,we are never gonna come to an agreement so its better u ignore my post and i will do same.

thanks

You won't understand what I am saying becoz I suppose even you have Barca DNA... U still keep on blabbering about mourinho did this or that or I didn't respond when he said this or that!! What I am basically saying is when u r a fan of a club like Barchitlona then u can't say someone else is wrong!!

A very good hindi phrase might get my point across better :-

''Jiske ghar kaanch ke hote hain woh doosron pe pathar nhi feka karte!!''

You won't understand what I am saying becoz I suppose even you have Barca DNA... U still keep on blabbering about mourinho did this or that or I didn't respond when he said this or that!! What I am basically saying is when u r a fan of a club like Barchitlona then u can't say someone else is wrong!!

A very good hindi phrase might get my point across better :-

''Jiske ghar kaanch ke hote hain woh doosron pe pathar nhi feka karte!!''

ignore my post and i will do the same.

thanks

and about changing the name of the team.i can also do that for gunners.actually i did that but members didnt like it so i stopped using it,but nvm u conti using it.

and plz ignore my post.

thanks again

Atletico agree Falcao deal

Atletico Madrid have announced that they are to sign Colombian striker Falcao for 40million euros (£34.7m) from Porto.

Andre Villas-Boas claims to be unsure where Chelsea stand regarding their interest in Tottenham playmaker Luka Modric.

He said: "We have approached Tottenham before regarding the player.

"I don't know if it is viable or not and to what extent we can go regarding his price because we are speaking about a high amount and nothing else basically. End of story.

"I just have to study the rest of the market and hopefully find a solution for my team."

Confused about Falcao and his move to Atletico but then again he has a great playmaker behind him there and someone that will feed him the ball better than his original supposed move. With the departure of someone to M.City that is a good move for the club.