The Football Thread

Xeno

holy crap, a huge upsets in the Primera Liga, both Real and Barcelona lose for the first time this season.

@ sam: for sure mate. definitely join on that road trip mate.

Arsenal..... watch out the........ The Devils are on ur tail.

Edited by THEDIRECTOR

lol no wonder brandy disappeared after gloating over barca's loss

peace

:giggle:

didn't watch the match my self, but still, i really need to check a review of the match. DAMN i miss SkySports interactive.

Edited by THEDIRECTOR

yaahhoo!!

bastard-a-lona losin 3-1 to villareal!!

real's match to start in 15 mins!!

come on boys!!

Said it too soon didn't you :roflroll2:

Nice to see both Real, and Barcelona losing, with Valencia, and Villarreal winning. Ill be really glad if either Valencia or Villarreal can win the La Liga this season. Sick and tired of seeing Real or Barca win every time. And what a win b Espanyol! They're up to 5th and looking really strong. They might challenge for a CL spot this season, with the quality of players they have.

well well.......

espanyol deserved to win!!after defeatin valencia and sevilla bak to bak....we did not play well at all and really missed robben..

BUT WE ARE STILL AT DA TOP OF DA TABLE..so that is what cheers me...........

waz a nice chance to kick barca but neva mind.....we still 2 pts ahead of dem and top of da table!! :giggle::(

lots of matches to come in next 10 days.......come on whites!!

I think you should worry about Valencia as much as about Barcelona. They are in great form, and managed to pick up some superb players in Nikola Zigic, Javier Arizmendi and Helguera. If they are consistent enough, and don't suffer from too many injuries, they can be serious title contenders.

NOW I CAN SAY THE MANUTD OF LAST SEASON R BACK................YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mate............. we were never gone in the place.

we seemed like another team at the starting of the season and after those string of 1-0 results it seemed like we could still play better and now we finally r scoring more than 2 goals in a game.........champions league in midweek i think ......rally looking forward to it

Yeh, ManU are almost back to their 100%, but still not to the vintage ManU of last season. I always have a laugh after watching Liverpool, and then watching ManU and Arsenal play. ManU and Arsenal are in a different league to Liverpool. I am not looking forward to next week :(

With RVP injured, I have a big feeling that it'll be a draw, or maybe even you'd nick it, I'd readily take a point though. Hopefully Alonso, Agger or Torres aren't back till next week.

Gosh, I wish I could find my official Man U jersey.

u own one...... in the word of Borat "NICE".

i bought the new home and away kit from official man u online store. but i was scared of delivery system in India, not sure how good it is. so i sent to the UK. Home kit has "DIRECTOR" with the number "25", but the away kit i left it blank.