The Football Thread

Xeno

I don't think Rodgers should (and will) count on a draw. Winning it would give them a little bit of a cushion, just in case something goes wrong in the last couple of games.

Liverpool :first: this season.

• Like 1

A united fan rooting for a Liverpool trophy win? wow...

Haha... I'm a United fan, but since there's no way United's even challenging for the title, I'd rather have Liverpool win it than Chelsea or City. I like how Liverpool and Arsenal play much more than City's or Chelsea style :good:

Edited by Somebody
  • Like 2

Haha... I'm a United fan, but since there's no way United's even challenging for the title, I'd rather have Liverpool win it than Chelsea or City. I like how Liverpool and Arsenal play much more than City's or Chelsea style :good:

given the history of manu & pool, even if pool were matching the 2009 treble winning barca side no way a manu supporter would be gunning for a pool EPL win.. but to each his own :)

• Like 4

given the history of manu & pool, even if pool were matching the 2009 treble winning barca side no way a manu supporter would be gunning for a pool EPL win.. but to each his own :)

Exactly.

I'm surprised and even disgusted that many United fans want pool to win it this year.

Excuses - Stevie G deserves 1 BPL title.

Are u kidding me???

He won a CL title. That's enough. How can you forget Gerrard raising that 5 when we lost to barca in the Final???

For me, if you want pool to win the title and you call yourself a United fan then, you are lying to yourself. You are not a United fan.

You are just a phoney

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Exactly.

I'm surprised and even disgusted that many United fans want pool to win it this year.

Excuses - Stevie G deserves 1 BPL title.

Are u kidding me???

He won a CL title. That's enough. How can you forget Gerrard raising that 5 when we lost to barca in the Final???

For me, if you want pool to win the title and you call yourself a United fan then, you are lying to yourself. You are not a United fan.

You are just a phoney

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Most of the united fan hates barca more than Liverpool these days . And no one deserves anything. Its not a gift . U gotta fight for it and take it