The Football Thread

Xeno

First bold: Wrong. I'll tell you the true story of Fabregas. The Catalan c*nt became the poster boy for a whole generation of Arsenal fans (for a time even including me) just like once Henry/Bergkamp/Adams were. The difference was when he left, he didn't leave just as how people imagine. He went on a strike, and multiple times demanded that he be allowed to leave. I have no idea as to how this story didn't go as public as it could considering British media will take every chance to make us look like wankers even if something concerns Bendtner FFS. The more hardcore following at Arsenal have always dislike Fabregas' character after what he did but his talent is absolutely undeniable. Those final balls he can deliver, doesn't even need an outlet like Ozil does.

Nail in the head!

I would have said the same thing but then these chelsea fans would have called me 'butthurt' but the truth is that many Arsenal fans don't really like him since his move to Barca & the way he orchestrated it.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind him coming back since he is a great player but liking him is a different thing.

Also Mourinho himself said that Ozil is the best #10 in the world when he moved to Arsenal, though chelsea fans might wanna ignore that.

A great Ozil compilation of his 1st season at Arsenal. Mesmerizing player despite not being at his best. Can't wait to see him at his best next season.

Edited by gooner4life

So basically , any good player who leaves arsenal becomes a c*nt ?

Gallas, cole ,clichy , fab, nasri , RVP...

I think all of them forced their way out. Deserved to be called cunts. How can you still worship them after what is essentially a betrayal?

I think all of them forced their way out. Deserved to be called cunts. How can you still worship them after what is essentially a betrayal?

May be they wanted better things fir their career. All won stuff.

Be pragmatic.

Anyhoo..

A starting 11 of;

Costa​

Hazard Oscar Willian

Matic Fabregas​

Shaw Jt Cahill Azpi/Bane

Coutois / Cech

/Furiously masturbates

There are rumours that Chelsea might sign Felipe Luis of Atleti Madrid.

What a player. Was furious when Barcelona lost the opportunity to sign him due to a difference of 2m.

Be pragmatic.

Anyhoo..

A starting 11 of;

Costa​

Hazard Oscar Willian

Matic Fabregas​

Shaw Jt Cahill Azpi/Bane

Coutois / Cech

/Furiously masturbates

I don watch CFC regularly. But I felt Ramires was very important to them, with his work rate and box to box abilities or have I got it wrong?

Be pragmatic.

Anyhoo..

A starting 11 of;

Costa​

Hazard Oscar Willian

Matic Fabregas​

Shaw Jt Cahill Azpi/Bane

Coutois / Cech

/Furiously masturbates

Tham jao Nemo sire. Pichle summer me rockstarnet ki tarah abhi se chhati mat peeto, kahi klpd na ho jaye :P

• Like 1

Tham jao Nemo sire. Pichle summer me rockstarnet ki tarah abhi se chhati mat peeto, kahi klpd na ho jaye :P

The biggest name is already in the bank, Costa.. aage toh cherry on top hai B)

Arre bc chelsea ne ab Shaw bhi le liya kya?

kiya toh fabregas bhi nahi hai.

but it is what grapevine is pulsating about.

I don watch CFC regularly. But I felt Ramires was very important to them, with his work rate and box to box abilities or have I got it wrong?

hmm, fair point. I would rotate him with matic, they will be the hyde to fabregas' jekyll; or if go for a 433 then instead of Oscar he can be there. Cfc plays a lot of games. Everyone would get their fair bit.

Edited by Nemo

Report: FC Barcelona Set To Sign Ivan Rakitic For €15 Million :scratchchin:

Fantastic deal if true.

_

Real Madrid kit revealed:

Home:

BiAzugk.jpg

Away:

fG51NLB.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel

Chelsea fans piping up as if they have won something last season. Pipe down. Jose will again cry this season, that how his squad is not finished & he needs more time & then probably point out hazard or oscar for 1 small defensive mistake, to push the blame towards them. Win or lose, sign cesc or messi, what is guaranteed is that chelsea will again play the most boring football in the PL next season. Expect even promoted clubs to play better attacking football than them.

You are a joke of a club.

specialtheongyy44.gif

• Like 1

On the Fabregas to Chelsea rumours, to be fair, the only thing that hurts me is that Chelsea will yet again get a world class talent with the bonus of being a prem league veteran while Arsene sits and watches. But I won't be sure of it till I see him in the blue stripes. It has to be the most shocking move ever for me though, especially after he indirectly told moureen to shut up after he criticized him (or was it the whole of barca?).

It cant be more shocking than RvP?!