The Football Thread

Xeno

How does Indian sports media find these biased noob hosts. That Sony Six guy gaurav, he was cracking so many Chelsea jokes, one jab was fine but 3-4 were way too much out of line. Come on dude you are a world cup program host. Why make life harder for people who don't support your club. I didn't see anyone else taking multiple jabs at other clubs, if this is going to be the case i'll just watch matches online or whatever.

"IPL and FIFA World Cup are temporary. Gaurav Kapoor is permanent ." - Sony Six.

• Like 1

Not that I agree with hope but haza wastes some good passes which may result in goals. And for all the hype defenders don't see a hard time with him.

I do feel though he needs someone to sync with. Mata used to play with torres more which I feel led him playing only in his comfort zone. Hopefully haza can strongly build on last season.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

What did I say above that isn't a 'fact'? That quote has been spoken by Mourinho last season. We rejected the chance to sign cesc back, which has been confirmed by cesc himself.

Might seem like sour grapes to you but seriously it isn't. Of all the top 4-5 teams in the PL, we have the best players for the AM position & the most depth(Ozil, Ramsey, Wilshere, Cazorla, Rosicky). If we hadn't signed Ozil last season, I'm sure we would have bought Cesc back. There is no hard feelings or jealousy in this transfer at all like it was in the rvp to united transfer.

The salt from the tears could stop the Dandi march, as it were, if it were to happen today.

• Like 2

How does Indian sports media find these biased noob hosts. That Sony Six guy gaurav, he was cracking so many Chelsea jokes, one jab was fine but 3-4 were way too much out of line..

Agree wid u even John abraham and Peter crouch wer wondering who the fact is this guy.. It was a pain.. I changed to Sony six just minutes before kick off to save me the horror

For him and the whole kissing the badge culture.

Very very few players mean it when they do.

meh, arsenal was special to him at that point in time in his life and career, tough tomatoes.. Roll with the punches all ye' arsenal fans.

• Like 1