The Football Thread

Xeno

^All credits to Roberto. Amazing goal keeping.

Also, 3-5-2 is too passive for CL games. Serie A is slow as fυck, it won't work against big teams (or small teams).

_

Very good game for Dortmund. I hope they bounce back in league too. Gündoğan's pass to Ramos was sweet.

A43iSCF.png

We badly need Giroud and Debuchy now.Totally f**ked defensively.That butka monreal at CB.Christ :furious: I thought we will go all eye candy football this season and f**k teams byt this is going all wrong.Still not Clicking.Do something Wenger :furious: :furious:

We badly need Giroud and Debuchy now.Totally f**ked defensively.That butka monreal at CB.Christ :furious:I thought we will go all eye candy football this season and f**k teams byt this is going all wrong.Still not Clicking.Do something Wenger :furious: :furious:

:lol:

We will give a warm welcome to Liverpool at Bernabéu . With no Big match in the week end and Ramos and Bale in Squad.

In last 10 champions league match we broke German and Liverpool curse. Ronaldo was first madrid player to score against liver pool I guess

Edited by pale-illusionist

We badly need Giroud and Debuchy now.Totally f**ked defensively.That butka monreal at CB.Christ :furious:I thought we will go all eye candy football this season and f**k teams byt this is going all wrong.Still not Clicking.Do something Wenger :furious: :furious:

:roflroll:

Edited by 0ptimus

In league most of the teams play very defensively against big teams. Dortmund is not able to do quick counter attacks. Not to say, both their center backs have been awful during league games.

I hope they bounce back before it's too late.

vybdE6v.png

Last 5 league games:

bwjO3sq.png

:suicide:

Edited by Heaven Angel

Lloris' trying Neuer and failing. Red card. OfxqMnC.gif

__

All 6 German teams won this week in Europe; 26-6 goals. :D

Roma 1-7 Bayern
Schalke 4-3 Sporting
Galatasaray 0-4 Dortmund
Leverkusen 2-0 Zenit