The Football Thread

Xeno

5 hours ago, SuperT said:

Ya I saw this video ….what a player!!

About the ballon d’Or …you never know….cos modric has won it in recent times …he’s sort of has a similar role like kante ….if he wins the euro then probably he will get it 

Edited by kold_war

It's done.

Sucks for Everton. He talked so much about staying until the new stadium was built and Everton was finally looking like they got a decent manager to take the club forward. Alas, he jumped ship at the first opportunity. 

Kante d'Or beeches :D

Anyway i can't seem to find our 2020-21 home kit on nike india or any e-retailers and not even the factory outlet near me.

BC they have liverpool and PSG kits and for some god unknown reason malaysia kit on nike site, but fukin no Chelsea kits.

I hate how we are treat here i india. Anyone if you find official Chelsea FC 2020-21 home kit just tag and message me. I am still rocking the away kit of 2019 and my 2012 kit has it's logo warn out now, need a refresh badly.

On 6/2/2021 at 1:50 AM, Joe Cool said:

It's done.

Sucks for Everton. He talked so much about staying until the new stadium was built and Everton was finally looking like they got a decent manager to take the club forward. Alas, he jumped ship at the first opportunity. 

Look at it this way, everton will be watching la liga more intensely now with their former managers fighting for the 3 horse league.

On 6/3/2021 at 2:09 PM, NitroNeo said:

Kante d'Or beeches :D

Anyway i can't seem to find our 2020-21 home kit on nike india or any e-retailers and not even the factory outlet near me.

BC they have liverpool and PSG kits and for some god unknown reason malaysia kit on nike site, but fukin no Chelsea kits.

I hate how we are treat here i india. Anyone if you find official Chelsea FC 2020-21 home kit just tag and message me. I am still rocking the away kit of 2019 and my 2012 kit has it's logo warn out now, need a refresh badly.

Sending you a pm regarding this 

• Like 1