The Football Thread

Xeno

@Chaztin, I agree Liverpool did play crap. They were missing Gerrard IMO, he is the engine who links all the plays, and moves forward. Liverpool got lucky that the match was against Sunderland, but they will have to perform better if they want to challenge for the title.

Real Madrid and Atletico match was great, Real deserved to win, but Atletico is going to be really dangerous this season.

Juve were absolutely dominant :) What an awesome start, Trezeguet was brilliant, I am sure he will be as popular as Del Piero.

^Fanboy through and through! Well sorry to tell you but really, Barcelona are not losers, and they deserved to win last season, but got unlucky (And I am not even a fan)

ahem ahem ahem ahem.....

does thuram walkin in da park durin match,gudjohnson goin into da net instead of ball,etoo kickin rijkaard's a*s,ronaldinho unable to hold his body coz of overweight..........does deze things mean unlucky??........

instead dey were lucky as valencia sevilla n zaragoza were so tight that dey couldn't hav even qualified for ucl!!forget bout la liga!!any team other dan us who had a very gud chance waz sevilla!!

BARCA LOST.....SO DEY R LOSERS :P:)

i would consider sevilla runners up!

N 1 more thing.........to make ya happy....barca will be unlucky always coz dey suck!! :roflroll2: